OverviewBelkin's TuneCast Auto Live uses the ClearScan Live App to provide the best FM scanning technology at the push of a button, along with station recommendations from other TuneCast Auto Live users in your area based on your GPS coordinates.
- iPod- and iPhone-compatible
- ClearScan technology scans for the clearest frequency and best audio quality at the push of a button
- ClearScan Live application available for free download from the App Store in iTunes
- Control FM transmission and music from your iPhone screen
- Two programmable preset buttons
- High-contrast LCD display for easy viewing
- Charges through your car's 12-volt lighter outlet
Did you notice?Belkin’s TuneCast Auto Live is the only FM Transmitter with GPS-Assisted Station Locator.
Apple Recommends ForConveniently play music from your iPhone or iPod in the car.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin TuneCast Auto Live
- User manual
- Height : 14.4 in./36.6 cm
- Width : 2.62 in./6.7 cm
- Weight : .16 lb./72.57 g
- Mfr. Part Number : F8Z498-P
- UPC or EAN No. : 722868787595
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One-year limited
Ratings & Reviews
Works well within limits
This product works well as long as you are in an area with open frequencies. You won't find an open frequency in a large city lik e Toronto.
I have an older car without an AUX input so this is really my only way to play the iPod/iPhone through the car stereo and I have found it worked on long trips, but not for every day driving around the city. …
- Written by Graeme M from Toronto
137 of 152 people found this useful
It is consistently staticy and sometimes wont even stay on. So expensive for the quality
- Written by Carolina P from Palo Alto
86 of 98 people found this useful
I wish i could return and take my money back! Does not work most of the times and when it does the sound quality is bad! I would r ather pay double and have a reliable (as promised at least) system than system! …
- Written by ELIAS S from ATHENS
69 of 76 people found this useful
great..... when it works.
I've had 2 of these. The first worked brilliantly then after about a year or so it just stopped working, I thought for $90 it'd ha ve more life in it. None the less i was happy enough to fork out the cash for another one. The new one has been working for about 6 months and now has simply decided to work intermittently some days i'll get perfect uninterrupted sound. The next it simply works as a charger, the FM receiver just doesn't light up, (yet it still charges my phone) what's more frustrating is when it works then cuts in and out during songs. So I'll hear my tunes then static then my tunes, all the while still charging (so not a connection issue) so frustrating. I've spent $180, already i think i'll just change my car stereo to an ipod compatible one. …
- Written by Timothy B from Geraldton
1 of 1 people found this useful
This one works well with my gen6 iPod.
Can automatically scan for a FM channel that is open or weak enough to allow your iPod t o play back thru the car's radio. A great feature when driving a long distance. Cable length is enough for me to route it in my center console keeping the clutter down. The 30 pin connector is very similar to the standard Apple cable allowing easy plugging/un-plugging. Good sound quality.
I see where the lowest reviews are related to iPhone usage. I do not have an iPhone so I can't relate to those issues. All I can say is that this one works well for me with my iPod. …
- Written by kurt M from SAINT LOUIS
4 of 5 people found this useful
Does not work with iPhone 5 adapter
was great with my 3GS and iPod... but with the iPhone 5 adapter, it does not work as an FM transmitter, only works as a charger :(
- Written by Brigita A from Brampton
31 of 34 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this have a strong signal? I had purchased one in the past and I could not play my songs loud enough.
- Asked by Ida M from Marfa
- Feb 10, 2013
No answers yet
- Asked by Mary Grace B from Honolulu
- Nov 27, 2012
Yes owned it for a couple of years and just bought the iPhone 5. With the lighting to 30 pin adapte r it works great. Make sure you buy the Apple white one. I bought a second adapter with a cord black knock off and it charged but you couldn't hear music had to send it back and buy a second white one. One for car and one for home. …
- Answered by Brenda D from Whittier
- Dec 13, 2012
- Asked by Matthew T from San Antonio
- Nov 26, 2012
- Asked by Ashley M from Homestead
- Jun 19, 2011
Yes. It will route any iPhone audio source to the radio.
- Answered by Lee M from Portland
- Jul 1, 2011
- Asked by Anthony G from Chicago
- Oct 19, 2010
- Answered by Mike D from Mount Airy
- Nov 26, 2010