OverviewThe Sena UltraSlim Pouch for iPhone 4 is individually hand-crafted from the finest Italian Napa leather with Sena's well-known quality and strong attention to detail. It's the thinnest case ever designed for any mobile device. The slim curve-hugging leather and velvet lining is as close to naked as the iPhone can get. The UltraSlim Pouch is designed with pebble soft thin leather and also includes speaker openings for the iPhone.
- Custom design for the iPhone 4
- Hand-crafted from the finest full-grain Italian leather
- Ultra-slim design—thinnest iPhone case available
- Lightweight zero bulk protective layer
- Soft velvet lining with stitching along opening
- Speaker openings
- Soft high-end pebble leather leather
Did you notice?The slim curve-hugging leather with velvet lining keeps your iPhone 4 as close to naked as possible.
Apple Recommends ForMaintaining the super-sleek profile of your iPhone 4, so you can easily carry it in your pocket.
What's in the Box?
- Sena UltraSlim Pouch for the iPhone 4
- Height : 4.63 in./11.76 cm
- Width : 0.44 in./1.12 cm
- Length : 2.5 in./6.35 cm
- Mfr. Part Number : 156101S
- UPC or EAN No. : 842616012288
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One year
Ratings & Reviews
the perfect case
An elegant, well constructed case, I find this to be a sophisticated way to keep your iPhone protected.
If you don't like plast ic bumpers and bulky cases, this case is the perfect choice
If you are like me, someone who loves holding the actual phone,
the feel of the steel and glass; the size and weight...
then this is the case for you. …
- Written by Charles A from Philadelphia
146 of 159 people found this useful
Great, But design flaw on the inside
Elegant, compact, thin, and offers good protection. Unfortunately the way the two pieces of leather come together (Stitched on th e inside with excess fabric) can harm your phone specifically the sides of the phone (antenna)
I noticed the phone had "wear and tear" on the sides from sliding it in and out of the case a few times... …
- Written by Marvin D from Braintree
117 of 152 people found this useful
Thank you for this it's perfectly fit in my iPhone 4 and very good quality leather...
- Written by ibrahim baris O from NEW YORK
68 of 84 people found this useful
I love this iPhone case. It is a little flimsy but perfect for what I need. It's also almost indestructible, my dog just chewed on it for almost 20 minutes before I realized it and not even a scratch. …
- Written by Luke H from Madison
12 of 13 people found this useful
Beautiful case for iPhone 4s
I ordered the red pouch on 3.09.12 and it arrived today the 6.09.12. The pouch is lovely, very slick and looks fabulous with my i Phone inside. I have tried lots of other cases, but this one is just perfect. The quality is very good with the phone fitting the pouch very well. Not bulky like other cases and does not hide any of the beauty of the iPhone like hard cases do. …
- Written by WENDY S from STOKE-ON-TRENT
8 of 9 people found this useful
Perfect case! To all the whiners out there who say that it is too tight, think about it, it is leather and will stretch/conform t o your phone. It is tight for the first two, three days but less than a week it slides in and out beautifully!, it is very lightweight, slim and keeps your naked iPhone 4S nealy protected in your pocket. It is also very stylish and looks classy, not like that other bulky garbage! …
- Written by Cory P from Airdrie
16 of 19 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Jennifer D
- Oct 20, 2012
No answers yet
- Asked by Yaqub A
- Oct 29, 2010
No, your phone must be naked. No case.
- Answered by Gary A from Albuquerque
- Nov 3, 2010
This IS leather, not PVC or leatherette or whatever.
- Answered by Mark W
- Jul 16, 2012
- Asked by Timothy C from Melbourne
- Oct 13, 2012
Yes it is. Please see the official Sena website.
- Answered by Pablo A
- Oct 25, 2012
No, this is not the right case for the iPod Touch. The Touch is thinner, and Sena makes a case spec ifically for that device. If the Apple store doesn't have it you can order from Sena's website. …
- Answered by Robert E from Edina
- Feb 6, 2011
- Asked by Peter V
- Nov 4, 2010
- Answered by Brendan S
- Nov 26, 2010