Designed with a dual-textured smooth and perforated Napa leather combination, the Sena Lateral offers a simple, yet stylish look. It's individually hand-crafted from the finest Italian Napa leather with Sena's well-known quality and strong attention to detail.
You get a durable belt clip and a top flap with a snap closure for added security. There's also a bottom push-through cutout for easy iPhone removal through the wide top opening.
- Custom design for iPhone 4
- Hand-crafted from the finest full-grain, Italian leather
- Top flap with snap closure for added security
- Slim design
- Soft velvet lining with stitching along opening
- Lateral footprint with top access
- Durable belt clip
- Bottom push-through cutout for easy iPhone removal
- Simple Scandinavian rounded design
- Sena craftsmanship and quality
Did you notice?Simple Scandinavian rounded design inspires the Laterale, complementing its protective lateral functionality with distinctive style.
Apple Recommends ForCarrying your iPhone 4 in maximum comfort and security while keeping it easily accessible.
What's in the Box?
- Sena Laterale Case for iPhone 4
- Form Factor: Slip Case
- Material: Leather
- Height: 2.56 in./6.5 cm
- Width: 0.56 in./1.42 cm
- Weight: 1.6 oz./45.36 g
- Length: 4.75 in./12.06 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 156501S
- UPC or EAN No.: 842616012271
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
I ordered this directly from Sena when they first came out, and spent the extra money on Federal Express delivery. Was worth it. I I ordered this directly from Sena when they first came out, and spent the extra money on Federal Express delivery. Was worth it. I like how this protects the phone without having to put a protective film on. Took me a while to figure out how to pop it out of the case, but that probably says more about me than the case. It is actually very easy to take it out of the case. Case is small, sleek, and protects the phone wonderfully. I recommend this unconditionally. …
- Written by Donald C from El Granada
152 of 165 people found this useful
Two big problems with this case -- the first is that it is that the case holds the phone more tightly than the belt clip holds you Two big problems with this case -- the first is that it is that the case holds the phone more tightly than the belt clip holds your belt. That means you will pull the case off your belt before the phone is released unless you take the extra time to push the phone out from underneath, which is awkward. The other problem is that the metal snap on the foldover flap (1950's surplus, no doubt) will scrape against the phone when you're putting the phone in or out of the case. I guess these people never saw the hidden magnetic snaps that everyone else uses. This one is going right back to Apple. …
- Written by David G from Cherry Hill
135 of 158 people found this useful
Simply the best!
Sleek, slim yet durable leather covers your iphone 4 with a velvet interior that helps it to slide out fast. A clever small openi Sleek, slim yet durable leather covers your iphone 4 with a velvet interior that helps it to slide out fast. A clever small opening at the bottom allows you to push the phone out when clipped to your belt or purse. Also easily fits into your pocket for great protection. Easy to use and multiple ways to use it. A great case buy Sena. …
- Written by Tomm W from STUDIO CITY
61 of 71 people found this useful
My third Sena case
I had two previous Sena cases, but vertical styles. I liked them and had them for for quite some time. On each of them the belt cl I had two previous Sena cases, but vertical styles. I liked them and had them for for quite some time. On each of them the belt clip finally broke off the case even though they didn't appear to be "well used".
So I decided to go with Sena again. However this case isn't a good one. It is hard to get the phone out of the case and the clip is so loose the phone falls off my belt all the time. NOT GOOD... I tried including my pants into the clip with my belt in an attempt secure it better. Still falls off. So needless to say I am looking for a new case. …
- Written by John V from Phelps
17 of 18 people found this useful
I'm buying another
I purchased this case when I purchased my IPhone 19 months ago. It's the only case I have ever had for this phone. I love the cas I purchased this case when I purchased my IPhone 19 months ago. It's the only case I have ever had for this phone. I love the case. The phone is in and out of the case many times during the day. One review stated she had scratched her phone with the snap on the phone. I have never had a scratch on my phone. Moreover, some guy made a comment that the case fit tighter than the case on his belt fit. Again I wear this case attached to the waist band of my pants day in and day out. I wear scrubs at work made of very light weight fabric and I have never had the clip slip off my waist band. The case is compact, functional and well worth my money. I just lost this case much to my dismay and am about to purchase another. …
- Written by Linda T from Richmond
17 of 21 people found this useful
I had to jam my phone into the pouch (with super thin case) and it got stuck. Why not have a magnet seal the flap instead of a cu I had to jam my phone into the pouch (with super thin case) and it got stuck. Why not have a magnet seal the flap instead of a cumbersome button? …
- Written by John T from Georgetown
22 of 28 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
will this fit the iphone 4 for verizon
- Asked by William D from Pasadena
- Feb 2, 2011
will a 4s with incipio feather snap case fit in this holster?
- Asked by Arthur B from Greensboro
- Jan 18, 2012
Can you take pictures without removing the iPhone?
- Asked by Judith M from Huntsville
- Nov 25, 2011
No. It is solid on all sides.
- Answered by Dorothy K from Rochester Hills
- Dec 3, 2011
will this fit the 4s
- Asked by Michael S from Columbia
- Nov 7, 2011
Yes (see the Compatibility section of the product page).
- Answered by Paul P from Surrey
- Nov 10, 2011
Do you have any other color than blackfor the laterale case for iphone 4
- Asked by Kate N from Suffolk
- Nov 16, 2010
yep. in the sena website.
- Answered by Omer C from Irvine
- Feb 15, 2011