TeraGlove is a unique microfiber cleaning solution that's perfect for cleaning all types of displays. Made from Moshi's proprietary Terahedron microfiber, it removes grease and smudges with ease.
There's no need for alcohol or solvents that might compromise the screen's anti-reflective coating. Designed to be eco-friendly, there are no consumables nor are there any chemical treatments involved.
Fit like a glove
Unlike other cleaning cloths, TeraGlove comfortably fits on your hand to make wiping displays a snap. It's padded to avoid bunching and streaking as you wipe the display. TeraGlove is even reversible, exposing a different type of microfiber that's perfect for cleaning dust and debris.
- Terahedron microfiber perfect for removing fingerprint smears and dust
- Microfiber won't scratch your screen and doesn't require potentially harmful solvents
- Eco-friendly and no consumables
- Reversible to expose two different types of microfiber
- Washable to keep clean for multiple uses
Did you notice?TeraGlove is 100% washable and reusable.
Apple Recommends ForKeeping your iMac, MacBook, iPad, or any display sparkling clean.
What's in the Box?
- Moshi TeraGlove microfiber cleaning glove
- Water spray bottle
- Material: Fabric, Microfiber
- Mfr. Part Number: 99MO033001
- UPC or EAN No.: 4712052311268
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Two-year limited (For details, please visit www.moshistore.com/index.php/warranty.)
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
Ratings & Reviews
If i want to clean ANY of my electronics, I use this it works really well and it gets rid of ALL marks.
- Written by Bernadette D from RED BANK
273 of 305 people found this useful
A beautiful tetrahedron origami.
The Moshi TeraGlove does wonders for my MacBook Pro! With its slim microfiber pocket to slide my fingers in, I have great control The Moshi TeraGlove does wonders for my MacBook Pro! With its slim microfiber pocket to slide my fingers in, I have great control over the soft black pad which allows me to clean even the most stubborn of smudges off my glass - especially with a quick spritz of water onto the cloth from the cunning little water bottle that comes with it. It does a swell job burnishing the finger smudges off the aluminum body, as well, even on the little speaker grills on the sides, and the box it comes in is convenient for storage. Altogether, another fantastic product from the good people at Moshi to make life for Mac users a little more sparkly. …
- Written by Ryan P from Royal Palm Beach
223 of 254 people found this useful
I've used this to clean my iPhone 4 and the anti-glare screen on my MacBook Pro and two sprays kept this TeraGlove moist for great I've used this to clean my iPhone 4 and the anti-glare screen on my MacBook Pro and two sprays kept this TeraGlove moist for great cleaning for both products. Your fingers slide into the gray pocket, you spray on the black pad, and you get an even distribution of moisture to lift fingerprints. i used the gray microfiber to finish the job and it looks AMAZING!!! Highly recommend even if you use iKlear to clean, this is better than the cloths they give you, even the microfiber and "antibacterial" one. Very well made product. …
- Written by Jabbar F from San Antonio
206 of 235 people found this useful
Worth Every Penny
I wouldn't usually spend $20 for a cleaning wipe but I am glad I did. I have tried other cheaper products but that is what they we I wouldn't usually spend $20 for a cleaning wipe but I am glad I did. I have tried other cheaper products but that is what they were "cheap". This was worth every penny, it cleans with little effort. My screen looks like new with a few wipes. Reviewers complain about the small bottle being empty. But you add water, which is safer than any chemical that can ruin the anti-glare screen. The pad is reversible: one side to dust one side to wipe smudges. Great product. …
- Written by Marie R from Houston
Superior Microfiber Cleaner
I have used many such cleaning products over time, but this product is by far the best and longest lasting cleaning cloth that I h I have used many such cleaning products over time, but this product is by far the best and longest lasting cleaning cloth that I have purchased. It works great on iDevices, and I can even use it on the plastic screen of my Macbook Air without fear of leaving scratches/striations from picked up dust particles which have plagued me with several other types of thin microfiber cloths over time. I would definitely recommend it for all of your device cleaning needs. …
- Written by Beckett D from Brighton
Initially I was disappointed. It was my own fault for not reading the description, but I was super disappointed that the was no cl Initially I was disappointed. It was my own fault for not reading the description, but I was super disappointed that the was no cleaning solution, it was just an empty container to put water in. It turns out the magic is in the mitten! I just bought a new MPB and an iPad, so I wanted something to keep them looking sharp. The mit is great! I ended up using it on all my electronics in the house! …
- Written by Jennifer O from Oklahoma City
1 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
what can I use to clean my ipad screen?
- Asked by Michael P from Naperville
- Oct 15, 2010
You can use this or use the iKlear to clean your screen. This is great or you can buy iKlear for twi You can use this or use the iKlear to clean your screen. This is great or you can buy iKlear for twice as much but you get about 4X more. …
- Answered by Stephen B from San Francisco
- Nov 6, 2010
Can the Moshi TeraGlove Ultimate cleaning kit be used on the new iPad?
- Asked by Alia G from Cleveland
- Mar 31, 2012
Yes. It works beautifully
- Answered by David B from Tallahassee
- Apr 5, 2012
can this cloth be used with itouch 4th gen?
- Asked by Brent B
- Dec 11, 2010
This, can be used for the screen of any Apple product.
- Answered by Emmy M from Manhasset
- Mar 12, 2011
Can I use the Moshi Teraglove Microfiber Cleaning Kit on my iMac 21.5 inch screen late 2012. Thanks
- Asked by J K S
- Nov 10, 2013
Yes, of course. I had used it for quite a long time on my 27" iMac.
- Answered by Stephen A from Whitehall
- Nov 12, 2013
Can I use glass cleaner or alcohol on my iPad screen?
- Asked by Jeanine D from Savannah
- Jan 2, 2013
does apple approve of this cloth for cleaning the IPad screen?
- Asked by Clare B from Forestville
- May 28, 2011
yes, Apple does approve of the Moshi TeraGlove cloth
- Answered by George H from Sacramento
- May 31, 2011