TeraGlove is a unique microfiber cleaning solution that's perfect for cleaning all types of displays. Made from Moshi's proprietary Terahedron microfiber, it removes grease and smudges with ease.
There's no need for alcohol or solvents that might compromise the screen's anti-reflective coating. Designed to be eco-friendly, there are no consumables nor are there any chemical treatments involved.
Fit like a glove
Unlike other cleaning cloths, TeraGlove comfortably fits on your hand to make wiping displays a snap. It's padded to avoid bunching and streaking as you wipe the display. TeraGlove is even reversible, exposing a different type of microfiber that's perfect for cleaning dust and debris.
- Terahedron microfiber perfect for removing fingerprint smears and dust
- Microfiber won't scratch your screen and doesn't require potentially harmful solvents
- Eco-friendly and no consumables
- Reversible to expose two different types of microfiber
- Washable to keep clean for multiple uses
Did you notice?TeraGlove is 100% washable and reusable.
Apple Recommends ForKeeping your iMac, MacBook, iPad, or any display sparkling clean.
What's in the Box?
- Moshi TeraGlove microfiber cleaning glove
- Water spray bottle
- Material: Fabric,Microfiber
- Mfr. Part Number: 99MO033001
- UPC or EAN No.: 4712052311268
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Two-year limited (For details, please visit www.moshistore.com/index.php/warranty.)
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
Ratings & Reviews
If i want to clean ANY of my electronics, I use this it works really well and it gets rid of ALL marks.
- Written by Bernadette D from RED BANK
251 of 281 people found this useful
A beautiful tetrahedron origami.
The Moshi TeraGlove does wonders for my MacBook Pro! With its slim microfiber pocket to slide my fingers in, I have great control The Moshi TeraGlove does wonders for my MacBook Pro! With its slim microfiber pocket to slide my fingers in, I have great control over the soft black pad which allows me to clean even the most stubborn of smudges off my glass - especially with a quick spritz of water onto the cloth from the cunning little water bottle that comes with it. It does a swell job burnishing the finger smudges off the aluminum body, as well, even on the little speaker grills on the sides, and the box it comes in is convenient for storage. Altogether, another fantastic product from the good people at Moshi to make life for Mac users a little more sparkly. …
- Written by Ryan P from Royal Palm Beach
200 of 228 people found this useful
I've used this to clean my iPhone 4 and the anti-glare screen on my MacBook Pro and two sprays kept this TeraGlove moist for great I've used this to clean my iPhone 4 and the anti-glare screen on my MacBook Pro and two sprays kept this TeraGlove moist for great cleaning for both products. Your fingers slide into the gray pocket, you spray on the black pad, and you get an even distribution of moisture to lift fingerprints. i used the gray microfiber to finish the job and it looks AMAZING!!! Highly recommend even if you use iKlear to clean, this is better than the cloths they give you, even the microfiber and "antibacterial" one. Very well made product. …
- Written by Jabbar F from San Antonio
183 of 210 people found this useful
Great Product! Satisfied!
Overall, this cleaning cloth/glove is pretty good. Only downside is that the black side of the glove attracts a lot of dust/debris Overall, this cleaning cloth/glove is pretty good. Only downside is that the black side of the glove attracts a lot of dust/debris from the cleaning. But, yet again, isn't it that what is for? I like this product and recommend it. It is simple and effective! …
- Written by Andy G from Elizabeth
1 of 1 people found this useful
That little pump bottle... frustrating!
The cleaning cloth itself is decent. I love the fact that it's chemical free. The thing that annoys me is that the little pump bot The cleaning cloth itself is decent. I love the fact that it's chemical free. The thing that annoys me is that the little pump bottle for water only half works. Nothing worse than a half working pump bottle. Now I have to go out and find one that actually works. Not up to Apple's standards. …
- Written by Steven T from Toronto
Worth every penny
This TeraGlove is the best cleaning you can buy for electronic products and I'm not lying I hesitated about buying this but I went This TeraGlove is the best cleaning you can buy for electronic products and I'm not lying I hesitated about buying this but I went off the reviews and ratings and i said I'm going to have to take this risk and this risk I took turn out pretty good! It works great I mean all you have to do is fill the little bottle up with water they supply you with and spray it on the solid black side and wipe the screen it looks brand new just like if you got it from the store no streaks no smudges nothing and there's also a solid grey side you can wipe with but in order to get that turn the TeraGlove inside out and that grey side lets you wipe all the dust off and again works GREAT!! …
- Written by tim M from MESQUITE
6 of 7 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can I use the Moshi Teraglove Microfiber Cleaning Kit on my iMac 21.5 inch screen late 2012. Thanks
- Asked by J K S
- Nov 10, 2013
Yes, of course. I had used it for quite a long time on my 27" iMac.
- Answered by Stephen A from Whitehall
- Nov 12, 2013
what can I use to clean my ipad screen?
- Asked by Michael P from Naperville
- Oct 15, 2010
You can use this or use the iKlear to clean your screen. This is great or you can buy iKlear for twi You can use this or use the iKlear to clean your screen. This is great or you can buy iKlear for twice as much but you get about 4X more. …
- Answered by Stephen B from San Francisco
- Nov 6, 2010
What cleaner is best to use in order to clean the keyboard portion of a MacBook (aluminum) where the palms & wrists may rest while typing?
- Asked by Sara Beth R from Fitzgerald
- Jun 9, 2011
i use 90% or more rubbing alcohol, evaporates quickly with a q-tip type product.
- Answered by Scott & Violet T from Fairlee
- Apr 6, 2012
does apple approve of this cloth for cleaning the IPad screen?
- Asked by Clare B from Forestville
- May 28, 2011
yes, Apple does approve of the Moshi TeraGlove cloth
- Answered by George H from Sacramento
- May 31, 2011
- Answered by Diane E
- Aug 22, 2012
You can use it to clean the screen of your iPad 2 if you follow the instructions that come with the You can use it to clean the screen of your iPad 2 if you follow the instructions that come with the TeraGlove. …
- Answered by Diane E
- Aug 22, 2012