TeraGlove is a unique microfiber cleaning solution that's perfect for cleaning all types of displays. Made from Moshi's proprietary Terahedron microfiber, it removes grease and smudges with ease.
There's no need for alcohol or solvents that might compromise the screen's anti-reflective coating. Designed to be eco-friendly, there are no consumables nor are there any chemical treatments involved.
Fit like a glove
Unlike other cleaning cloths, TeraGlove comfortably fits on your hand to make wiping displays a snap. It's padded to avoid bunching and streaking as you wipe the display. TeraGlove is even reversible, exposing a different type of microfiber that's perfect for cleaning dust and debris.
- Terahedron microfiber perfect for removing fingerprint smears and dust
- Microfiber won't scratch your screen and doesn't require potentially harmful solvents
- Eco-friendly and no consumables
- Reversible to expose two different types of microfiber
- Washable to keep clean for multiple uses
Did you notice?TeraGlove is 100% washable and reusable.
Apple Recommends ForKeeping your iMac, MacBook, iPad, or any display sparkling clean.
What's in the Box?
- Moshi TeraGlove microfiber cleaning glove
- Water spray bottle
- Mfr. Part Number : 99MO033001
- UPC or EAN No. : 4712052311268
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : Two-year limited (For details, please visit www.moshistore.com/index.php/warranty.)
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
Ratings & Reviews
If i want to clean ANY of my electronics, I use this it works really well and it gets rid of ALL marks.
- Written by Bernadette D from RED BANK
245 of 275 people found this useful
A beautiful tetrahedron origami.
The Moshi TeraGlove does wonders for my MacBook Pro! With its slim microfiber pocket to slide my fingers in, I have great control over the soft black pad which allows me to clean even the most stubborn of smudges off my glass - especially with a quick spritz of water onto the cloth from the cunning little water bottle that comes with it. It does a swell job burnishing the finger smudges off the aluminum body, as well, even on the little speaker grills on the sides, and the box it comes in is convenient for storage. Altogether, another fantastic product from the good people at Moshi to make life for Mac users a little more sparkly. …
- Written by Ryan P from Royal Palm Beach
195 of 222 people found this useful
I've used this to clean my iPhone 4 and the anti-glare screen on my MacBook Pro and two sprays kept this TeraGlove moist for great cleaning for both products. Your fingers slide into the gray pocket, you spray on the black pad, and you get an even distribution of moisture to lift fingerprints. i used the gray microfiber to finish the job and it looks AMAZING!!! Highly recommend even if you use iKlear to clean, this is better than the cloths they give you, even the microfiber and "antibacterial" one. Very well made product. …
- Written by Jabbar F from San Antonio
176 of 203 people found this useful
Worth every penny
This TeraGlove is the best cleaning you can buy for electronic products and I'm not lying I hesitated about buying this but I went off the reviews and ratings and i said I'm going to have to take this risk and this risk I took turn out pretty good! It works great I mean all you have to do is fill the little bottle up with water they supply you with and spray it on the solid black side and wipe the screen it looks brand new just like if you got it from the store no streaks no smudges nothing and there's also a solid grey side you can wipe with but in order to get that turn the TeraGlove inside out and that grey side lets you wipe all the dust off and again works GREAT!! …
- Written by tim M from MESQUITE
6 of 7 people found this useful
I don't like this at all. It was a complete waste of money. It includes a small spray bottle and says to spray water and use this cleaner on your iMac screen. It's the worst thing I've ever done. I recommend NOT spraying and trying to wipe your screen with this so called cleaner, every. …
- Written by Donna B from Uncasville
47 of 78 people found this useful
Other methods made it worse or left streaks; this works
I've tried many other things, but the TeraGlove actually managed to clean all the smudges off of my screen without leaving anythin g behind. It's now just as beautiful as the day I bought it. Highly recommended. …
- Written by Chris N from Philadelphia
52 of 62 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Michael P from Naperville
- Oct 15, 2010
You can use this or use the iKlear to clean your screen. This is great or you can buy iKlear for twi ce as much but you get about 4X more. …
- Answered by Stephen B from San Francisco
- Nov 6, 2010
- Asked by Jeanine D from Savannah
- Jan 2, 2013
No answers yet
- Asked by Clare B from Forestville
- May 28, 2011
yes, Apple does approve of the Moshi TeraGlove cloth
- Answered by George H from Sacramento
- May 31, 2011
- Answered by Diane E
- Aug 22, 2012
You can use it to clean the screen of your iPad 2 if you follow the instructions that come with the TeraGlove. …
- Answered by Diane E
- Aug 22, 2012
What cleaner is best to use in order to clean the keyboard portion of a MacBook (aluminum) where the palms & wrists may rest while typing?
- Asked by Sara Beth R from Fitzgerald
- Jun 9, 2011
i use 90% or more rubbing alcohol, evaporates quickly with a q-tip type product.
- Answered by Scott & Violet T from Fairlee
- Apr 6, 2012