With Polar Wearlink®+ transmitter and compatible Nike+ devices, you can see your heart rate as beats per minute (BPM) while you run. You can also hear spoken feedback of your BPM after any Nike + iPod workout.
The transmitter uses Polar traditional 5 kHz and Nike+ compatible transmission technology, so you can use it with the Nike+ system and a compatible Polar training computer at the same time.
- Provides heart rate information to nikeplus.com web service with 5th- and 6th-generation iPod nano or other compatible Nike+ devices
- Machine washable textile strap, size M-XXL
- Water-resistant connector
- User replaceable battery
Did you notice?The soft textile chest strap seamlessly adapts to your body shape, bringing full freedom of movement to your training.
Apple Recommends ForImproving your training experience with Nike+, so you can understand how hard you're working in any given exercise run.
What's in the Box?
- Polar Wearlink+ heart rate transmitter for Nike+
- User manual
- Height : 8.0 in/20.3 cm
- Width : 1.42 in/3.6 cm
- Depth : 5.0 in/12.7 cm
- Weight : 5.5 oz/156 g
- Mfr. Part Number : 92039126
- UPC or EAN No. : 725882555232
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : Two years
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Fix it soon
How can you release this and not have it at least compatible with the 3GS, much less the iPhone4 that was pending delivery a month after this was released? Not sure if its a Polar problem? of an Apple problem? but it needs to be addressed asap. …
- Written by Christopher B from Santa Monica
801 of 892 people found this useful
Wish it worked with iPhone 4
I needed a new heart rate monitor, so I waited for this one to come out... why not have the Nike+ version. I didn't realize that i t only worked with the SportBand or Nano 5. The in shoe sensor can work with both the Sportband and the iPhone app at the same time, you just have to sync one or the other I guess. Hope there is an update to the Nike+ software to support the heart rate monitor since I assume it's not an issue with the firmware in the Polar band. …
- Written by CLAY N from Dunwoody
458 of 497 people found this useful
Misleading product description
"With Polar Wearlink®+ transmitter and compatible Nike+ devices, you can see your heart rate as beats per minute (BPM) while you r un. " I had previously used nike+ pedometers with a nano 4gen and an iphone 3GS, so I assumed those were nike+ devices. I bought this and can't use it; I don't know if this is a hardware limitation or a simple software fix that may or may not get done. Product listing should LIST NIKE+ COMPATIBLE DEVICES.. …
- Written by James M from Pensacola
425 of 490 people found this useful
Works with 7th generation iPod nano
This Heart rate monitor works very well with the 7th generation iPod nano, direct link with no problems. Wish you could coordinate it with the number of steps during my walks. …
- Written by Mark W from Willoughby
Finally! I have been waiting for it. Really happy
It works great. I just hope that they will add more feature in the Polar Application.
- Written by Yonathan A from Los Angeles
17 of 21 people found this useful
Doesn't work with iPhones.
Although the hardware capability is there, however, the nike+ apps on iPhones do not work with it. However it works with iPod nano 5th gen and 6th gen and it requires a receiver on these ipods.
It seems more like a marketing strategy for them not to allow this transmitter not to work with nike+ apps on any of the iPhones. …
- Written by Mani J from Vancouver
49 of 56 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Al-nashir K
- Mar 1, 2013
The Polar WearLink Nike+ doesn't work with iPhones because it doesn't have BlueTooth. The correct Po lar HR chestband for iPhones 4 and 5 is the Polar H7. The Polar H7 also supports the Nike application, and most other Heart Rate monitoring apps as well such as Polar Beat, etc. …
- Answered by Scott P from Soquel
- Apr 10, 2013
- Asked by Juan P from Mexicali
- Dec 10, 2012
Yes, but they can be a little tricky to sync up to work together. a reviewer on Amazon posted the f ollowing instructions which I found really helpful:
- Wear the Polar H7 hear rate sensor
- Go to iPod Nano Settings and check that Bluetooth is On. Note! iPod does not show H7 in Devices list.
- Enter Fitness Nike+ application and tab the "i" icon.
- Enter Nike+ iPod Sprot Kit and choose Heart Rate Monitor
- Check that Heart Rate Monitor is ON
- Choose Link from the list and tab the heart symbol.
Now the application starts to link the H7 sensor. When the sensor is linked press the iPod button to return.
- Enter Fitness Nike+ application and choose Sport (e.g. Run)
- Choose Heart Rate from the List
- Scroll to choose your sport and press Done
- Choose None (or other settings)
- Now you will see a heart symbol until iPod has found your heart rate signal.
- When heart rate signal is found, iPod will automatically change the display info. Now you can see your heart rate and you can Start the exercise recording. …
- Answered by Ally L
- Jan 31, 2013
- Asked by Maribel V from Flanders
- Jun 26, 2010
I am afraid not, the Polar Wearlink+ Heart Rate Transmitter is compatible only with the fifth-genera tion iPod nano and the Nike+ iPod Sport Kit. …
- Answered by Jj M from Vancouver
- Jul 1, 2010
- Asked by Melissa T from Ooltewah
- Jan 11, 2013
Yes and works really well.
- Answered by Gary C
- Mar 6, 2013
- Asked by Amnuay U from Bangkok
- Jan 26, 2013
- Asked by Juan P from Mexicali
- Dec 10, 2012