With Polar Wearlink®+ transmitter and compatible Nike+ devices, you can see your heart rate as beats per minute (BPM) while you run. You can also hear spoken feedback of your BPM after any Nike + iPod workout.
The transmitter uses Polar traditional 5 kHz and Nike+ compatible transmission technology, so you can use it with the Nike+ system and a compatible Polar training computer at the same time.
- Provides heart rate information to nikeplus.com web service with 5th- and 6th-generation iPod nano or other compatible Nike+ devices
- Machine washable textile strap, size M-XXL
- Water-resistant connector
- User replaceable battery
Did you notice?The soft textile chest strap seamlessly adapts to your body shape, bringing full freedom of movement to your training.
Apple Recommends ForImproving your training experience with Nike+, so you can understand how hard you're working in any given exercise run.
What's in the Box?
- Polar Wearlink+ heart rate transmitter for Nike+
- User manual
- Height: 8.0 in/20.3 cm
- Width: 1.42 in/3.6 cm
- Depth: 5.0 in/12.7 cm
- Weight: 5.5 oz/156 g
- Mfr. Part Number: 92039126
- UPC or EAN No.: 725882555232
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Two years
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Fix it soon
How can you release this and not have it at least compatible with the 3GS, much less the iPhone4 that was pending delivery a month How can you release this and not have it at least compatible with the 3GS, much less the iPhone4 that was pending delivery a month after this was released? Not sure if its a Polar problem? of an Apple problem? but it needs to be addressed asap. …
- Written by Christopher B from Santa Monica
819 of 924 people found this useful
Wish it worked with iPhone 4
I needed a new heart rate monitor, so I waited for this one to come out... why not have the Nike+ version. I didn't realize that i I needed a new heart rate monitor, so I waited for this one to come out... why not have the Nike+ version. I didn't realize that it only worked with the SportBand or Nano 5. The in shoe sensor can work with both the Sportband and the iPhone app at the same time, you just have to sync one or the other I guess. Hope there is an update to the Nike+ software to support the heart rate monitor since I assume it's not an issue with the firmware in the Polar band. …
- Written by CLAY N from Dunwoody
473 of 521 people found this useful
Misleading product description
"With Polar Wearlink®+ transmitter and compatible Nike+ devices, you can see your heart rate as beats per minute (BPM) while you r "With Polar Wearlink®+ transmitter and compatible Nike+ devices, you can see your heart rate as beats per minute (BPM) while you run. " I had previously used nike+ pedometers with a nano 4gen and an iphone 3GS, so I assumed those were nike+ devices. I bought this and can't use it; I don't know if this is a hardware limitation or a simple software fix that may or may not get done. Product listing should LIST NIKE+ COMPATIBLE DEVICES.. …
- Written by James M from Pensacola
451 of 526 people found this useful
Nano 7th Generation and Polar H7 Heart Rate moniter
Got the iPod nano 7th generation and Polar H7 for Christmas. I linked the two devices and it worked perfectly, then I saw that the Got the iPod nano 7th generation and Polar H7 for Christmas. I linked the two devices and it worked perfectly, then I saw that the nano had an update. I stupidly updated the nano and now the two devices will not work together. Honestly, this is clearly an outstanding issue and it needs to be fixed. …
- Written by Jacqueline F from Toronto
1 of 1 people found this useful
Shame on me for not researching more before I bought this product but also shame on apple and polar for not making a product that Shame on me for not researching more before I bought this product but also shame on apple and polar for not making a product that would be compatible with the most popular apple devices. It does not work with any apple or android products I own (and I own a lot) but it only works with an obscure apple product that simply exists for this reason?
Instead of a heart rate monitor, I now own a strap to lift my man chest. …
- Written by Paul C from Edmonton
3 of 3 people found this useful
DOES NOT WORK AFTER YOU UPDATE
After updated does not recognize my monitor (Polar H7). Want my money back so I can delete this one a use the free one 'till you After updated does not recognize my monitor (Polar H7). Want my money back so I can delete this one a use the free one 'till you resolve this bug, or issue with the app. Should have read the reviews!!!
(CAPS were needed to address this issue, I bought a H7 and its app, but is useless) …
- Written by Kelvin S from Tampa
1 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is there a heart rate monitor that can be used with the NIKE+ Running app on the iPhone 5?
- Asked by Jamie S from St Petersburg
- Nov 20, 2013
No, the Nike + app in any iphone does not support or is not compatible with with any heart rate mon No, the Nike + app in any iphone does not support or is not compatible with with any heart rate monitor unless Nike upgrade it and they are "thinking about it". But if you are willing to use other app, with the polar bluetooth HRM, I test runkeeper and mapmyrun, both app are free and they work fine. I prefer runkeeper, mapmyrun you have to pay extra to see your heart rate graph. …
- Answered by Jose M. O from Cayey
- Feb 21, 2014
does Polar Wearlink+ Heart Rate Transmitter for Nike+ work on ipod nano 7 generation?
- Asked by Juan P from Mexicali
- Dec 10, 2012
Yes, but they can be a little tricky to sync up to work together. a reviewer on Amazon posted the f Yes, but they can be a little tricky to sync up to work together. a reviewer on Amazon posted the following instructions which I found really helpful:
- Wear the Polar H7 hear rate sensor
- Go to iPod Nano Settings and check that Bluetooth is On. Note! iPod does not show H7 in Devices list.
- Enter Fitness Nike+ application and tab the "i" icon.
- Enter Nike+ iPod Sprot Kit and choose Heart Rate Monitor
- Check that Heart Rate Monitor is ON
- Choose Link from the list and tab the heart symbol.
Now the application starts to link the H7 sensor. When the sensor is linked press the iPod button to return.
- Enter Fitness Nike+ application and choose Sport (e.g. Run)
- Choose Heart Rate from the List
- Scroll to choose your sport and press Done
- Choose None (or other settings)
- Now you will see a heart symbol until iPod has found your heart rate signal.
- When heart rate signal is found, iPod will automatically change the display info. Now you can see your heart rate and you can Start the exercise recording. …
- Answered by Ally L
- Jan 31, 2013
would it work with iphone5 and would it give the heart rate with the gradient and the distance
- Asked by Al-nashir K
- Mar 1, 2013
The Polar WearLink Nike+ doesn't work with iPhones because it doesn't have BlueTooth. The correct Po The Polar WearLink Nike+ doesn't work with iPhones because it doesn't have BlueTooth. The correct Polar HR chestband for iPhones 4 and 5 is the Polar H7. The Polar H7 also supports the Nike application, and most other Heart Rate monitoring apps as well such as Polar Beat, etc. …
- Answered by Scott P from Soquel
- Apr 10, 2013
Is this the heart rate monitor that is compatible with my nike+ gps watch?
- Asked by Melissa T from Ooltewah
- Jan 11, 2013
Yes and works really well.
- Answered by Gary C
- Mar 6, 2013
Can I buy only polar wearlink and iPod 7th , without NIKE product. Should it works?
- Asked by Amnuay U from Bangkok
- Jan 26, 2013