With a dedicated notebook compartment that fits up to a 15-inch MacBook Pro, a separate slip pocket for your iPad and ample storage space and pockets to organize and protect a full day's worth of essentials, the Compact Backpack is the perfect solution for your on-the-go lifestyle.
- Durable weather-resistant nylon construction
- Reinforced notebook compartment with faux-fur lining and breathable foam side panels fits up to 15-inch MacBook Pro
- Interior slip pocket for iPad
- Ample storage space and pockets for interior organization
- Dedicated iPod/iPhone exterior zipper pocket with plush, faux-fur lining
- Padded shoulder straps and back panel with breathable mesh and integrated air-flow channels for increased comfort and ergonomic support
Did you notice?The dedicated notebook compartment fits up to a 15-inch MacBook Pro and there's an interior pocket sized to fit iPad.
Apple Recommends ForA lightweight solution for keeping you and all your Apple devices organized and well protected.
What's in the Box?
- Incase Compact Backpack
- Height : 18.5 in./46.99 cm
- Width : 5.25 in./13.3 cm
- Weight : 1.5 lb./0.68 kg
- Mfr. Part Number : CL55302
- UPC or EAN No. : 650450101125
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One year (For details, please visit www.goincase.com/warranty/.)
Ratings & Reviews
I bought this bag for a 15" MacBook Pro and it really gets the job done. The faux fur lining is extremely nice and so is the faux fur lined external iPod/ iPhone pocket. The bag has not caused any scratches on my iPod or MacBook. My only complaints are that there is a small pocket on the bottom right of the bag by the strap that really has no value as a pocket. It is too small to really put anything in it. Also the pocket on the back middle of the bag is also too small, it can barely hold a couple of CDs. Besides those pockets, I have no complaints. And as a closing note, if you are thinking of using this bag to put books or other stuff in it besides MacBook stuff, I would go in a different direction. …
- Written by Christopher W from Hickory
221 of 249 people found this useful
Pretty Great Backpack
I've been using it for 1 year, since last summer for college and work. My 15 inch macbook pro fits great in the soft sleeve. The b ackpack is slim, waterproof, and has room for everything I need. I typically keep inside: a mini umbrella, my 15in macbook pro, a folder, a notebook, my mac charger, an ethernet cable, my small earphones, checkbook, my lunch, my iphone charger, 3 pens, a wired mouse in the conveniently small top pocket, other small miscellaneous items. And a usb in the small triangle pockets by each strap. With all that, it doesn't bulge or feel uncomfortable. It's also waterproof and has a good feeling cushion on your back. Overall 9/10. …
- Written by Connor S from Pace
156 of 164 people found this useful
it's bigger than looks, but is kind of pricey. overall 4 stars for quality and comfort, minus one star for price.
- Written by rafael A from holtwood
151 of 190 people found this useful
Durable and stylish
I have an earlier model of this backpack that I bought back in 2006. It is only now, after over six years, that it is starting to fray. I love this bag. You can stuff it to the limits and it keeps that stream-lined shape. The flat shape and thick fabric keeps items from forming a lump at the bottom of the bag, which is what happens to most backpacks, and you can adjust the straps so it rides high and tight on your back, which I find much more comfortable than having the weight dangle around the small of my back. It also looks quite professional. I have worn this bag to job interviews and business meetings and it looks sharp and expensive. I will be buying this newer model very soon. …
- Written by Thomas P from Ithaca
1 of 1 people found this useful
This is the most durable book bag I have ever owned. I purchased it years ago (2008, I think), and it made it through a PhD, trav el, and all kinds of abuse. It is huge, has lots of super-soft padding inside, and many pockets for various items. It also has a super-cool headphone pull-through for the Ipod.
Can't get any better. …
- Written by Lauren M from savannah
4 of 4 people found this useful
Have had it for a few months and its great
- Written by Mark A from Toronto
7 of 13 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
No answers yet
- Asked by Haydn B
- Apr 19, 2012
- Asked by Alex D
- Nov 12, 2012
- Asked by Wouter B
- Jun 12, 2011
I own this bag and think it is a great way of carrying a macbook and iPad and related accessories. W hile I have no experience of the Thule, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this bag. …
- Answered by Oliver H
- Nov 25, 2012
i am going into the 8th grade and i have to carry around 4 2 inch binders pencils pens 1 1 inch binder and a macbook will it fit
- Asked by John H from Oxford
- Jul 26, 2011
Absolutely not it is meant for laptop (13-15inch) and one other thing like a spiral bound notebook n ot 7-8 binders …
- Answered by David G from Wilton
- Sep 30, 2012