Hurley's Backpack powerfully fuses style and function. It lets you carry and protect your notebook in an internal, suspended, fleece lined sleeve that holds up to a 17" MacBook Pro.
Everything in its place
The dual main storage compartments hold your larger gear, while a front pocket organizes the little stuff. It has details inside and out: a fleece-lined top loading pocket for your iPod or sunglasses, earphone pass-through, suede leather trim and self-correcting zippers.
- Patterned ballistic material
- Genuine suede leather trim detail with black Hurley embossing
- Large black "H" icon applique
- Structural piping detail
- Neoprene lined, padded, articulated shoulder straps with thumb assist pulls
- Hurley icon cast zipper pulls on a self-correcting nylon coil zippers
- Padded back with moisture-wicking external cushion pods
- Double main storage compartments with H icon printed liner
- Multiple internal organization pockets for cords and cables
- Front zip organizational pocket with card holders, key clip, and pen and pencil holders
- Hurley Embroidered padded top carry handle
- Fleece lined top loading media pocket—Holds any size iPod
- Cord feed slit for headphones
- Notebook sleeve is suspended and reinforced for protection
- Notebook sleeve is lined with polar fleece material
- Large enough to accommodate a 17-in notebook
Did you notice?The suspended notebook sleeve is reinforced and lined to ensure maximum safety for your computer.
Apple Recommends ForCarrying your Mac notebook, your iPod and plenty of books and other gear in iconic Hurley style.
What's in the Box?
- Hurley Backpack
- Height : 20.0 in/50.8 cm
- Width : 13.0 in/33.02 cm
- Depth : 2.0 in/17.78 cm
- Mfr. Part Number : HRAP154-BLK
- UPC or EAN No. : 845301045332
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Ratings & Reviews
This is an excellent, stylish backpack that's great for anyone! The compartments are very useful, I can easily fit my 17-inch Mac Book Pro in the primary pouch, even with an Incase sleeve already on it. It also fits my secondary power adapter, Magic Mouse, Apple Remote, and Apple Wireless Keyboard, all with room to spare! I'm a college student, and it fits some books, binders, pencil cases, etc. (Note: space will vary with added accessories in the backpack) Overall, it's a very great backpack, and I'd gladly recommend it to anyone! …
- Written by DANIEL P from Naperville
134 of 143 people found this useful
ok so i got a new macbook pro 13 inch, got a hurley case for it, and wanted a nice backpack to carry it in too, the computer secti on of this backpack is extremely soft and very large, it easily holds my laptop when its in my hurley laptop case, theres plenty of room for my textbooks and my huge calculator, phone, ipod, pencils, and anything else you could think to stuff in there, its really water resistant too, we had a downpour the other day when i was walking to my car, i was drenched, the backpack was damp on the outside but everything inside, books and all, were bone dry. i couldn't be happier, its comfortable and stylish too, looks fairly reflective too, might help at night time. Definitely worth the money. …
- Written by Brandon N from Fairdale
129 of 139 people found this useful
This backpack is wonderful!!! It protects my computer really well and has plenty of room for my textbooks AND it's very stylish. T he straps are really comfortable and it's perfect for walking across campus. I would recommend this to any student! …
- Written by Sara D from Mount Airy
114 of 119 people found this useful
Best backpack I ever had
Very reliable, almost 3 years of service without any troubles. No scratches, no breaks. Very easy to carry on, thanks to wide stra ps. Several times I loaded it with about 10 kg of weight and it looked inflated, but no problems at all.
And many MANY pockets inside for all of your mobile gadgets, hard drives, power supplies and so on. …
- Written by Ilya R from Orange Park
7 of 7 people found this useful
Three Words: Wonderful. Wonderful. Wonderful
First off (perhaps not as important) this backpack is stylish. If you're looking for a backpack that offers a ton of easily accesi ble compartments to store your books/devices without sacrificing style, then look no further than this one. The size is perfect; not too big and or too small. The bag is made in a way that whether you have just a book in it or two 200 page textbooks, the size doesn't change too much.
It's great for carrying your laptop as well (and that compartment is made of very soft material). For all the above reasons, this is money well spent. …
- Written by Hassan K from Wappingers falls
17 of 19 people found this useful
Great for School
This bag is great for school especially when you can use your iPad for notebooks and textbooks, since the bag isn't that big to ho ld notebooks and textbooks. …
- Written by Anthony M from Staten Island
23 of 30 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Pam T from Surrey
- Jul 22, 2010
- Asked by Rita B from Marne
- Jun 25, 2012
- Asked by Riley M from Peterborough
- Aug 26, 2010
yes it definitely will
- Answered by Ellen S from Saint Joseph
- Jun 15, 2012