QLogic LK-5600-4PORT Expansion License
4-port expansion license for SB5600/SB5600Q switches
- Non-disruptive activation of additional ports
- Easy to apply
Apple Recommends For
Expand your Fibre Channel fabric by activating additional ports on your single-power-supply 4Gb QLogic SB5600 or SB5600Q switch.
Grow your Fibre Channel fabric by activating additional ports on your dual-power-supply 4Gb QLogic SB5600/SB5600Q switches. This software license increases your active port count by four to a maximum of 16 device ports, plus four high-speed 10Gb stacking ports per switch.
QLogic SB5600 stackable switches deliver the seamless scalability and performance of a chassis switch, in an easy-to-manage, pay-as-you-grow solution. Start with an eight-port switch, and add ports in four-port increments as needed. When your needs grow beyond 16 device ports in your fabric, simply add another switch to your stack by connecting the 10Gb ports* with XPAK stacking cables and scale your Fibre Channel fabric up to the enterprise level of 64 ports.
Note this license key is ONLY applicable to single-power-supply SB5600 and SB5600Q switches. For expansion of a dual-power SB5602 or SB5602Q switch, purchase LK-5602-4PORT.
Remember to order SFPs or XPAK connectors as needed:
- TH817LL/A 2Gb SFP Transceiver
- TK720LL/A 4Gb SFP Transceiver
- TB030ZM/A 3-inch Stacking Cable with XPAK Connectors
- TB038LL/A 9-inch Stacking Cable with XPAK Connectors
- Non-disruptive activation of additional ports on your switch
- Easy to apply
Did You Notice?
License key is ONLY applicable to single-power-supply SB5600 and SB5600Q switches.
- Number of Ports: 4
- Number of Slots: 4
- Bandwidth: 4Gb per port
What's in the Box?
- Transaction code
- Instructions for activating license on your switch
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- UPC or EAN No.: 783386012583
- Mfr. Part Number: 78338012583
- Note: *All 16 device ports must be activated on the switch before activating the 10 Gbit/s stacking ports. For example, if you want to connect two SB5600 switches using the 10Gb stacking ports, both switches must have all 16 device ports and the four 10Gb ports enabled.
Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question