A sleek, low-profile security-friendly messenger bag that gets you around town and through the airport with ease. Weather-resistant materials and SafeZone compartment keep your gear dry and protected from the elements.
- Security Friendly notebook compartment fits up to 15-in. MacBook Pro
- Designed to meet TSA guidelines; pass through airport security without removing your notebook
- Heat-molded, crush-proof SafeZone compartment protects your iPhone or iPod
- Mesh magazine pocket easily accessible from top of the bag
- Water-resistant nylon body material
- Convenient organization panel hidden beneath front flap
- Multiple closure webbing loops allow for bag and flap to adjust to the size of the load
Did you notice?The Security Friendly compartment is designed in compliance with TSA guidelines, so you don't need to remove your notebook from your bag when passing through airport security.
Apple Recommends ForSafely taking your MacBook Pro along for all your adventures around town, on quick business trips and the daily commute.
What's in the Box?
- Thule Crossover Messenger Bag
- Screen size : 15,4,15,13,13,3,14
- Height : 13.4 in./34.0 cm
- Width : 3.5 in./8.9 cm
- Weight : 2.19 lb./0.99 kg
- Mfr. Part Number : TCMB115
- UPC or EAN No. : 085854218467
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : 25-year quality guarantee
Ratings & Reviews
Very well made
I am very happy with this bag. The material is heavy and seems very durable and the stitching appears to be very solid and well do ne. I didn't realize when I ordered it that there was a reinforced pocket that fits the iPhone perfectly, so that was a nice surprise. The buckles are all heavy steel (probably 12 gauge, about .100") and are very well made and look sleek. The notebook pocket is very well padded and fits my 13" MacBook Pro very nicely. The shoulder strap is not removable if that's important to you. Make sure you zoom in the pictures before you order, in the smaller pics you can't see it but there are actually tiny white polka dots. I didn't realize this when I ordered, still looks very nice though! …
- Written by Brian S from North Judson
146 of 151 people found this useful
Leave it to the Swedes to design an incredible bag with tremendous thought put into every aspect of the design! Incredible blend of design, function and looks. It even has a sleeve opening in the back so you can slide the whole bag securely onto the extending handle of carry on luggage for super convenient airport transport. I mean really, who thinks of that!? Love it!!! …
- Written by Steve M from Murrieta
97 of 101 people found this useful
Great bag for airline travel
Works great for airline travel, I carry my 15" MacBook Pro (inside it's incase neoprene sleeve for added protection) as well as my Ipad, also in a incase neoprene sleeve. Plenty of room for both to play as well as including my magic mouse. …
- Written by David F from Parkville
72 of 76 people found this useful
Quality bag, good size
I use this to carry my laptop and other gear around to clients for onsite visits. I'm able to fit everything I need to bring with room to spare, without jabbing me in uncomfortable places, and without distorting the design of the bag.
After a week of use, my only complaint is that there's no rubber/sticky side of the shoulder pad, so it can (and will) slide off at some angles.
Would definitely buy again. …
- Written by A P from Toronto
Very Good bag
So far I had this bag for only about a week but I have to say that I love it. Its durable, holds my macbook in a convenient to acc ess pocket; even though the metal sliding clip is sometimes a hassle, it works fine. This bag holds my folder, charger, and other school supplies. Built very well. …
- Written by Keanu P from Honolulu
18 of 18 people found this useful
good bag with a flaw
This is a very good, spacious bag that can fit anything you need. Turned out to have quite a big flaw for me - the zipper that is used to close the back pocket for the computer is getting used very quickly on one of the corners. After about a year of using it, I need to fix that repeatedly once in a while now. …
- Written by Konrad B from Konstancin-Jeziorna
23 of 25 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Just over 2 lbs or 1kg
- Answered by Jeff W from Longmont
- Nov 12, 2010
I can see what seems to be a shoulder area on the other side of the bag. Can this bag be used as a backpack?
- Asked by João Marcos P
- Jan 4, 2011
Nope! it cant. The area you can see is just a padded area (for protection and comfort i assume)
- Answered by Taimur S
- Jan 24, 2011
- Asked by Theresa P. B from Coeur D Alene
- Feb 21, 2011
The carrying handle is very thin, has no padding and gets uncomfortable when used for more than a fe w minutes. The bag is really designed to be carried using the shoulder strap. If you are going to use the handle I'd look for something else. …
- Answered by Paul G
- May 4, 2012
- Asked by Megan C from Saint Marys
- Jun 19, 2012
Yup I use it all the time.
- Answered by Diego M from Draper
- Sep 8, 2012
- Asked by Megan C from Saint Marys
- Jun 24, 2010
Works great with my 15" MacBook pro while it is in the incase neoprene sleeve. I can also include m y Ipad, also in it's incase neoprene sleeve. …
- Answered by David F from Parkville
- Jul 19, 2010
Does anyone carry both their MacBook Pro and iPad in this bag? Does this bag have a nice compartment that could safely hold an iPad 2?
- Asked by Jeff G from Bradenton
- Apr 16, 2011
no, but in all honesty, just put the ipad with your books.
- Answered by Mahabir S
- May 26, 2012