Refurbished 13.3-inch MacBook Pro 2.8GHz Dual-core Intel i7 with Retina Display
Refurbished 13.3-inch MacBook Pro 2.8GHz Dual-core Intel i7 with Retina Display
13.3-inch (diagonal) Retina display; 2560-by-1600 resolution at 227 pixels per inch
8GB of 1600MHz DDR3L SDRAM
512GB Flash Storage1
720p FaceTime HD camera
Intel Iris Graphics
Apple Certified Refurbished Products
- Quality products at great prices
- Rigorous refurbishment process prior to sale
- Covered by Apple's one-year limited warranty
- Covered by Apple's 14-day returns policy
- AppleCare Protection Plan can be purchased
- Supplies are limited
Retina display. Multimillion-pixel view.
When you pack so many pixels into a display — over 4 million on the 13‑inch model — the results are positively stunning. The pixel density is so high, your eyes can’t discern individual pixels. Images take on a new level of realism. A spectacular 2560-by-1600 resolution on the 13‑inch MacBook Pro let you see more of your high-resolution images with pixel-for-pixel accuracy. And text is so sharp, you’ll feel like you’re reading email, web pages, and documents on a printed page.The Retina display reduces glare while maintaining incredible color and quality. Its high contrast ratio results in blacker blacks and whiter whites. And everything in between is rich and vibrant. IPS technology gives you a wide, 178-degree view of everything on the screen, so you’ll see the difference at practically any angle. And you’re going to love what you see.
802.11ac Wi-Fi. The new definition of fast.
Meet the ultimate mobile creative studio. With an emphasis on mobile. Equipped with the latest 802.11ac Wi‑Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology, you’re free to unplug and still stay connected — to your network, to your wireless peripherals, and to the world. With AirPlay and Apple TV, you can wirelessly play video, show off photos, and enjoy music from your MacBook Pro on your widescreen TV. And when your MacBook Pro connects to an 802.11ac Wi‑Fi base station, such as AirPort Extreme or AirPort Time Capsule, your wireless performance is up to 3x faster.4
Thunderbolt is the most advanced and most versatile I/O technology there is. The new MacBook Pro features the latest version — Thunderbolt 2. It delivers twice the throughput, providing up to 20Gb/s of bandwidth to each external device. So you’re more than ready for the next generation of high-performance peripherals and displays. You can connect massive amounts of storage and add a PCI expansion chassis. And since each Thunderbolt 2 port allows you to daisy-chain up to six peripherals, you can go all out by plugging in up to 12 external devices via Thunderbolt alone.
Mac OS X
Includes iPhoto, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, Maps, iBooks, Safari, Mail, FaceTime, Messages, Calendar, Contacts, Reminders, Time Machine, Photo Booth, iTunes, Game Center, Preview, Notes, Mac App Store, and more.
Iris Graphics. A flawless onscreen performance.
The 13‑inch MacBook Pro with Retina display features Intel Iris Graphics, which boost performance by up to 90 percent2 — so it can handle both everyday tasks and graphics-intensive creative apps. Scroll through large photo albums with ease. Play games with amazing detail. Even connect an external display or two. It’s just another way this 13‑inch MacBook Pro is small on size and big on performance.
Faster all-flash storage.
You’ll notice a difference in whatever you do — starting up takes seconds, apps launch quickly, even navigating the desktop feels incredibly fluid and responsive. It’s all thanks to the new PCle-based flash storage with even faster read and write performance — up to 60 percent faster than the previous-generation MacBook Pro.3 So you can import huge photo libraries into Aperture in no time flat. Flash doesn’t have any moving parts, which makes it superdurable and quiet. And flash storage is extremely energy efficient, which means your MacBook Pro also has the ability to stay in standby mode for up to a month, without plugging in. So whether it’s been 1 day or 30, your all-flash MacBook Pro will spring to life, right where you left off.
Long-lasting battery. Up to a 9-hour charge, 30-day standby time.
The 13‑inch MacBook Pro now lasts up to 9 hours between charges. That’s impressive battery life for any notebook. But for a high-performance notebook with an ultra-high-resolution display, state-of-the-art processors and graphics, and a superslim design, it’s absolutely remarkable. The built-in battery gives you up to 1000 full charge and discharge cycles and up to 30 days of instant-on standby time.5
What's in the Box?
- Refurbished MacBook Pro with Retina display
- 60W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter
- AC wall plug
- Power cord
- 2.8GHz dual-core Intel Core i7 processor (Turbo Boost up to 3.3GHz) with 4MB shared L3 cache
- 8GB of 1600MHz DDR3L onboard memory
- 512GB flash storage1
- Intel Iris Graphics
- Dual display and video mirroring: Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display and up to 2560 by 1600 pixels on up to two external displays, both at millions of colors
- 720p FaceTime HD camera
- MagSafe 2 power port
- Two Thunderbolt 2 ports (up to 20 Gbps)
- Two USB 3 ports (up to 5 Gbps)
- HDMI port
- Headphone port
- SDXC card slot
- Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapter (sold separately)
- Apple Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter (sold separately)
- Stereo speakers
- Dual microphones
- Support for Apple iPhone headset with remote and microphone
- Support for audio line out (digital/analog)
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking;4 IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible; Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
Size and Weight
- Height: 0.71 inch (1.8 cm)
- Width: 12.35 inches (31.4 cm)
- Depth: 8.62 inches (21.9 cm)
- Weight: 3.46 pounds (1.57 kg) 6
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. When you need assistance that is not provided by your manuals, through onscreen or online help, or by fax, please call: 1-800-APL-CARE. Your telephone support includes 90 days of assistance for Apple-branded products. Our trained staff is ready to help you with the installation and basic use of your Apple product.7
- 1. 1GB = 1 billion bytes; actual formatted capacity less.
- 2. Testing conducted by Apple in October 2013 using preproduction 13‑inch 2.6GHz dual-core Intel Core i5–based MacBook Pro units with Intel Iris Graphics and 1GB graphics memory, and shipping 13‑inch 2.6GHz dual-core Intel Core i5–based MacBook Pro units with Intel HD Graphics 4000 and 1GB graphics memory, all configured with 8GB RAM. Resolution used: 1280x800. X-Plane 10 tested using fps_test=2 test_flight_747.fdr, with 4x anti-aliasing. Unigine Valley Benchmark tested using medium quality setting, in full screen mode with anti-aliasing disabled. Portal 2 tested using timedemo test file: Laser stairs, with 4x anti-aliasing and high graphics quality. MacBook Pro continuously monitors system thermal and power conditions, and may adjust processor speed as needed to maintain optimal system operation.
- 3. Testing conducted by Apple in October 2013 using preproduction 15‑inch 2.3GHz quad-core Intel Core i7–based MacBook Pro units with 512GB flash storage, and preproduction 13‑inch 2.6GHz dual-core Intel Core i5–based MacBook Pro units with 512GB flash storage. 15‑inch 2.7GHz quad-core Intel Core i7–based MacBook Pro units with 512GB flash storage and 13‑inch 2.6GHz dual-core Intel Core i5–based MacBook Pro units with 256GB flash storage were shipping systems. Testing conducted using Iometer 2006.07.27 with a 30-second ramp-up, 5-minute run duration, 512KB request size, 8 outstanding IOs, and 150GB test file. MacBook Pro continuously monitors system thermal and power conditions, and may adjust performance as needed to maintain optimal system operation.
- 4. Based on an IEEE 802.11ac draft specification. Actual speed will vary based on range, connection rate, site conditions, size of network, and other factors.
- 5. Battery life and charge cycles vary by use and configuration. See www.apple.com/batteries for more information.
- 6. Actual weight varies by configuration and manufacturing process.
- 7. Following the 90 day support period, you may be asked to provide a credit card or other payment method.