15.4-inch (diagonal) Retina display; 2880-by-1800 resolution at 220 pixels per inch
16GB of 1600MHz DDR3L SDRAM
512GB Flash Storage1
720p FaceTime HD camera
Intel Iris Pro Graphics and NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M
Apple Certified Refurbished Products
- Quality products at great prices
- Rigorous refurbishment process prior to sale
- Covered by Apple's one-year limited warranty
- Covered by Apple's 14-day returns policy
- AppleCare Protection Plan can be purchased
- Supplies are limited
Retina display. Multimillion-pixel view.
When you pack so many pixels into a display — over 5 million on the 15‑inch model — the results are positively stunning. The pixel density is so high, your eyes can’t discern individual pixels. Images take on a new level of realism. A spectacular 2880-by-1800 resolution on the 15‑inch MacBook Pro let you see more of your high-resolution images with pixel-for-pixel accuracy. And text is so sharp, you’ll feel like you’re reading email, web pages, and documents on a printed page.The Retina display reduces glare while maintaining incredible color and quality. Its high contrast ratio results in blacker blacks and whiter whites. And everything in between is rich and vibrant. IPS technology gives you a wide, 178-degree view of everything on the screen, so you’ll see the difference at practically any angle. And you’re going to love what you see.
802.11ac Wi-Fi. The new definition of fast.
Meet the ultimate mobile creative studio. With an emphasis on mobile. Equipped with the latest 802.11ac Wi‑Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology, you’re free to unplug and still stay connected — to your network, to your wireless peripherals, and to the world. With AirPlay and Apple TV, you can wirelessly play video, show off photos, and enjoy music from your MacBook Pro on your widescreen TV. And when your MacBook Pro connects to an 802.11ac Wi‑Fi base station, such as AirPort Extreme or AirPort Time Capsule, your wireless performance is up to 3x faster.3
Thunderbolt is the most advanced and most versatile I/O technology there is. The new MacBook Pro features the latest version — Thunderbolt 2. It delivers twice the throughput, providing up to 20Gb/s of bandwidth to each external device. So you’re more than ready for the next generation of high-performance peripherals and displays. You can connect massive amounts of storage and add a PCI expansion chassis. And since each Thunderbolt 2 port allows you to daisy-chain up to six peripherals, you can go all out by plugging in up to 12 external devices via Thunderbolt alone.
Mac OS X
Includes iPhoto, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, Maps, iBooks, Safari, Mail, FaceTime, Messages, Calendar, Contacts, Reminders, Time Machine, Photo Booth, iTunes, Game Center, Preview, Notes, Mac App Store, and more.
Iris Pro Graphics. A flawless onscreen performance.
The 15‑inch MacBook Pro has a phenomenal display — with the graphics power to match. Its fourth-generation Intel Core i7 processor features Iris Pro Graphics with 128MB of embedded memory, which accelerates processor- and graphics-intensive tasks by acting as an ultrafast cache. This 15‑inch model combines the power of Iris Pro Graphics with the new NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M. With 2GB of GDDR5 memory, it has twice the video memory of the previous-generation NVIDIA graphics processor. So you see many more frames per second in 3D games and get greater speed and responsiveness for your HD video projects.
Faster all-flash storage.
You’ll notice a difference in whatever you do — starting up takes seconds, apps launch quickly, even navigating the desktop feels incredibly fluid and responsive. It’s all thanks to the new PCle-based flash storage with even faster read and write performance — up to 60 percent faster than the previous-generation MacBook Pro.2 So you can import huge photo libraries into Aperture in no time flat. Flash doesn’t have any moving parts, which makes it superdurable and quiet. And flash storage is extremely energy efficient, which means your MacBook Pro also has the ability to stay in standby mode for up to a month, without plugging in. So whether it’s been 1 day or 30, your all-flash MacBook Pro will spring to life, right where you left off.
Long-lasting battery. Up to a 8-hour charge, 30-day standby time.
The 15‑inch MacBook Pro now lasts up to 8 hours between charges. That’s impressive battery life for any notebook. But for a high-performance notebook with an ultra-high-resolution display, state-of-the-art processors and graphics, and a superslim design, it’s absolutely remarkable. The built-in battery gives you up to 1000 full charge and discharge cycles and up to 30 days of instant-on standby time.4
What's in the Box?
- Refurbished MacBook Pro with Retina display
- 85W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter
- AC wall plug
- Power cord
- 2.3GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 processor (Turbo Boost up to 3.5GHz) with 6MB shared L3 cache
- 16GB of 1600MHz DDR3L onboard memory
- 512GB flash storage1
- Intel Iris Pro Graphics and NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M with 2GB of GDDR5 memory and automatic graphics switching
- SDXC card slot
- HDMI port
- Two USB 3 ports (up to 5 Gbps)
- Two Thunderbolt 2 ports (up to 20 Gbps)
- MagSafe 2 power port
- Stereo speakers
- Dual microphones
- Support for Apple iPhone headset with remote and microphone
- Support for audio line out (digital/analog)
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking;3 IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible; Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
Size and Weight
- Height: 0.71 inch (1.8 cm)
- Width: 14.13 inches (35.89 cm)
- Depth: 9.73 inches (24.71 cm)
- Weight: 4.46 pounds (2.02 kg) 5
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. When you need assistance that is not provided by your manuals, through onscreen or online help, or by fax, please call: 1-800-APL-CARE. Your telephone support includes 90 days of assistance for Apple-branded products. Our trained staff is ready to help you with the installation and basic use of your Apple product.6
- 1. 1GB = 1 billion bytes; actual formatted capacity less.
- 2. Testing conducted by Apple in October 2013 using preproduction 15‑inch 2.3GHz quad-core Intel Core i7–based MacBook Pro units with 512GB flash storage, and preproduction 13‑inch 2.6GHz dual-core Intel Core i5–based MacBook Pro units with 512GB flash storage. 15‑inch 2.7GHz quad-core Intel Core i7–based MacBook Pro units with 512GB flash storage and 13‑inch 2.6GHz dual-core Intel Core i5–based MacBook Pro units with 256GB flash storage were shipping systems. Testing conducted using Iometer 2006.07.27 with a 30-second ramp-up, 5-minute run duration, 512KB request size, 8 outstanding IOs, and 150GB test file. MacBook Pro continuously monitors system thermal and power conditions, and may adjust performance as needed to maintain optimal system operation.
- 3. Based on an IEEE 802.11ac draft specification. Actual speed will vary based on range, connection rate, site conditions, size of network, and other factors.
- 4. Battery life and charge cycles vary by use and configuration. See www.apple.com/batteries for more information.
- 5. Actual weight varies by configuration and manufacturing process.
- 6. Following the 90 day support period, you may be asked to provide a credit card or other payment method.