Can I connect my iPod nano with the ultamite ears boom using a USB or other wiring as the nano does not have Bluetooth
2 Answers from the Community
Yes you can as long as you have an auxiliary cord (they are the small earphone shaped cords with plugs on both ends) because it has a port at the top where the charger plugs in.
- Answered by Elizabeth B from Yorba Linda
- Jun 25, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
if you have a mini jack to mini jack cable (for example: the belkin flat angle mini stereo cable available on the online store) then I don't see why not.
- Answered by Jonathan B
- Nov 28, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I connect my iPod nano to my iPad air ?
- Asked by Danielle L from Bloomingdale
- Jan 5, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect my iPod nano to my iPad air ?)
- Asked about: Apple HDMI to HDMI Cable 1.8 m
No answers yet
will newest iPod nano broadcast to two paired sets of bluetooth headphones simultaneously?
- Asked by David S from Morristown
- May 18, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (will newest iPod nano broadcast to two paired sets of bluetooth headphones simultaneously?)
- Asked about: iPod