How can this be installed on a Mac mini?
- Asked by Jason A from Pacoima
- Apr 15, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How can this be installed on a Mac mini?)
2 Answers from the Community
I assume that this install comes from DVDs and not a download. And you are wondering "where will I put the DVDs?"
Apple has offered up some alternatives. You can purchase an external DVD drive for $79 USD, or even ‘share’ the optical drive of another Mac or PC with the Mac mini if the occasion arises.
Sharing an optical drive from another PC or Mac involves a few steps which Apple has provided on its website. Search up "DVD or CD sharing: Using Remote Disc" on Apple's site under "Support."
- Answered by David B from Sacramento
- Apr 16, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
This version includes a disk, so you will need to purchase a separate CD/DVD drive. The superdrive from apple is $75.00 if you need one.
- Answered by Mason H from Lexington
- May 22, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I have a Mac mini with no CD slot. How can I install AccountEdge?
- Asked by Lucita B
- Jul 17, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a Mac mini with no CD slot. How can I install AccountEdge?)
- Asked about: AccountEdge 2012
how to install usb superdrive on new mac mini
- Asked by Robert M from London
- Sep 3, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (how to install usb superdrive on new mac mini)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive