Does my Macbook need Antivirus Program?
- Asked by Gregory C from Pearland
- Jul 11, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does my Macbook need Antivirus Program?)
1 Answer from the Community
It does, more or less. OS X has a built in program called Gatekeeper that protects you from Malware, Spyware, Viruses, and even Phishing Scams to some extent. I personally don't run any other antivirus programs and I haven't had any problems. Besides, there are not many viruses that target Macs.
- Answered by Brett D from Naperville
- Jul 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Do I need an anti-virus program for my MacBook Pro?
- Asked by Gerard F from Woodbury
- Oct 2, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I need an anti-virus program for my MacBook Pro?)