should i get an iphone 5s 16 gigabyte or a iphone 4s 16 gigabyte
- Asked by Matthew T from Easton
- Sep 14, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (should i get an iphone 5s 16 gigabyte or a iphone 4s 16 gigabyte)
6 Answers from the Community
The iPhone 4s is no longer available in 16GB.
The iPhone 5c is available in 16GB though.
The 4s comes only in 8GB now.
If you are looking for 16GB I would say go with iPhone 5s if you aren't on a budget.
If you want to save money go with the 5c.
- Answered by Jackson M from Granbury
- Sep 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The 5s is much better and the 16gb 4s is no longer available. You can get the 4s only in the 8gb version. Go for the 5s.
- Answered by Leonardo D from Campinas
- Sep 20, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
- Answered by Melanie W from Webster
- Sep 9, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
I say an iPhone 5s 16 Gb because you always want the newest update. If u did get the iPhone 4s you would want the iPhone 4s eventually
- Answered by Rick M from Alachua
- Aug 20, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
I have my iPhone 6 16 Gb for a month now and really feels like a waste. You can 12gb of the 16Gb space available . The rest is for the iOS operating system. I recommend 64gb and more , nothing less
- Answered by Elliott J
- Jan 26, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
- Answered by Judy O from Fairview
- Dec 27, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 6
Should I get 16 gigBite or 64 gigabyte iPhone 6 plus
- Asked by Anthony V from Sarasota
- Sep 14, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Should I get 16 gigBite or 64 gigabyte iPhone 6 plus)
how many gigabytes does the iPhone 6 use on a plan
- Asked by Marlayna W from Nashville
- Sep 25, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (how many gigabytes does the iPhone 6 use on a plan)