Do all AT&T iPhones have SIM card slot?
Do all AT&T iPhones e.g iPhone 4, 4s and5 have a SIM card slot you could remove and put another SIM card
- Asked by Fiyin A from Chicago
- Sep 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Do all AT&T iPhones have SIM card slot?)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes, but the iphone 5 models use the new nanosim, which is a smaller version of the sim card used in the 4s and previous models.
- Answered by Gordy M from Blue Bell
- Sep 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Only the factory unlocked iPhones have an accessible slot. The original and 3G have regular SIM slots, the 4 and 4S have microSIM slots, and the 5, 5S, and 5C have nanoSIM slots. You can only insert a SIM card into a factory unlocked iPhone.
- Answered by Ernest M from Southport
- Feb 10, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
sim card slot for iPhone 5s
- Asked by John L from Kutztown
- Sep 21, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (sim card slot for iPhone 5s)
No answers yet