Can I keep my unlimited data plan with Verizon if I upgrade to an iPhone 5S?
- Asked by Randall S from Kansas City
- Sep 16, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I keep my unlimited data plan with Verizon if I upgrade to an iPhone 5S?)
3 Answers from the Community
Yes, but you have to pay full price for the phone and you have to buy it on the Verizon web site. Select the "month by month" option and it will show you the full price of the phone. Then you can keep your existing voice and data plans.
There is no option to purchase an un-subsidized phone for Verizon in the Apple Store.
- Answered by Michael N from Baltimore
- Sep 20, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I continued my Verizon limitless data plan from my old phone toy new 5S by purchasing at the Apple store.
- Answered by Scott S from Baltimore
- Sep 24, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes, only if you purchase it for the full retail price in the Apple Store which can also be done during activation under your line.
- Answered by Juan I from San Marcos
- Jun 5, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Can I keep my AT&T unlimited data plan if I upgrade to iPhone 4S?
- Asked by Charles A from Westfield
- Apr 16, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I keep my AT&T unlimited data plan if I upgrade to iPhone 4S?)