Should i get an Ipad 16GB or 32GB
Ipad would be used mainly for taking and storing photos, only a few social network apps and a few songs?
- Asked by Georgia B
- Oct 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Should i get an Ipad 16GB or 32GB)
1 Answer from the Community
Always get the most storage as you can afford. So it can be used for more stuff like movies. All iPads and tablets and smart phone's flash drives never have a full 16GB available to users. You end up having ~12.5GB left. A 16GB should be able to hold the few apps and songs. Photos get synced to icloud photo stream. So you will always have a copy should you run out of room and need to delete stuff. On most articles they recommend to buy the most. Hope this helps!
- Answered by Justin C from Campbell
- Oct 26, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Should i get 16gb or 32gb for nursing school
- Asked by Brittany S from Richmond Heights
- Jul 8, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Should i get 16gb or 32gb for nursing school)
Should I get the 16GB or the 32GB for interior design?
- Asked by Megan W from Townsend
- Oct 20, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Should I get the 16GB or the 32GB for interior design?)