Should i get an Ipad 16GB or 32GB
Ipad would be used mainly for taking and storing photos, only a few social network apps and a few songs?
- Asked by Georgia B
- Oct 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Should i get an Ipad 16GB or 32GB)
1 Answer from the Community
Always get the most storage as you can afford. So it can be used for more stuff like movies. All iPads and tablets and smart phone's flash drives never have a full 16GB available to users. You end up having ~12.5GB left. A 16GB should be able to hold the few apps and songs. Photos get synced to icloud photo stream. So you will always have a copy should you run out of room and need to delete stuff. On most articles they recommend to buy the most. Hope this helps!
- Answered by Justin C from Campbell
- Oct 26, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Should I get 16 GB or 32 GB
- Asked by June S from Reading
- Oct 6, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Should I get 16 GB or 32 GB)