If I have the Icloud how many GBs do I need on my Ipad?
I am looking at buying an Ipad for my wife. If we have signed up for the Icloud service including Itunes Match, how many GBs do I need for the new Ipad. She won't be downloading tons of movies etc, mostly some games & web surfing. I thought 32 should be sufficient since our music and photos would be stored in the Icloud. Am I correct in that I don't need the 64 gb model? Thanks.
- Asked by Stephen S from New York
- Aug 21, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (If I have the Icloud how many GBs do I need on my Ipad?)
1 Answer from the Community
A 32 gb should be more than enough. I have just gone down from a 32gb ipad2 with the ipad 4. I keep all my music on iCloud and have a large ipodtouch to store my music collection. iCloud downloads when it plays so I think it could need a bit of space depending on yr music collection size. That's why I got a large iPod for music and an ipad for everything else..What ever you get her I'm sure She will love it!
- Answered by Cherie F from Brisbane
- Sep 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you add more gbs to iPad ?
- Asked by Donald R from Newport News
- Jun 9, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you add more gbs to iPad ?)
Is the IPad 2 16 gbs ok to send & recieve messages, and for facebook?
- Asked by Jeanne M from Green Island
- Sep 8, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the IPad 2 16 gbs ok to send & recieve messages, and for facebook?)
how many downloads per purchase
- Asked by William P from Wheaton
- Jul 30, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (how many downloads per purchase)
- Asked about: Microsoft Office for Mac Home and S…
No answers yet