Dragon Dictate 4.0 for Mac
Dragon Dictate 4.0 for Mac
Combining accurate and fast speech recognition with versatile transcription capabilities, Dragon Dictate 4.0 for Mac helps enhance your productivity by allowing you to get more done in less time. Simply use your voice to dictate, edit, transcribe, and control your Mac. Dragon’s accurate speech recognition, customizable functions, easy-to-use interface, and full transcription ﬂexibility means you complete your task more quickly and accurately—whether at home, school, or work.
- With just your voice, create and edit documents in Apple Pages 4.3, compose and manage email in Gmail, surf and search the Web, and update your Facebook and Twitter status
- Smart Format Rules automatically adapt to how you want abbreviations, numbers, and more to appear, so you avoid corrections
- Easily create custom word lists and macros for frequently used text, so Dragon Dictate will work the way you work
- Full transcription capabilities to easily transcribe your voice memos from an iPhone or portable voice recorder into text
- Accurately transcribe an audio ﬁle of any single speaker's voice from podcasts or pre-recorded audio ﬁles (such as, college lectures, interviews, business meetings)
- Up to 99% accurate, so you make fewer edits and get more done
- Faster than typing
Did you notice?Accurately transcribe the speech of a single person from a pre-recorded audio file.
Apple Recommends ForUse your voice to dictate, edit, transcribe, and control your Mac.
What's in the Box?
- A keycard with a product link and directions to download the product
- A Nuance-approved noise-canceling headset microphone for Mac (included in purchase)
- Media: Activation Code & Download Link
- Mac OS X v10.8.3 or later
- Intel Core i3, i5, or i7 recommended
- 4GB of RAM
- Mfr. Part Number: S601B-G00-4.0
- UPC or EAN No.: 780420128255
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Ratings & Reviews
I already own it and this sucky upgrade messed it up.
The last upgrade messed up so many aspects of not only the iPhone but the ipad too if you had it turned on.
It acts like a virus The last upgrade messed up so many aspects of not only the iPhone but the ipad too if you had it turned on.
It acts like a virus and is trying to force you to buy new software for what you already paid for.
This should be criminal.
I have nost respect for Apple and Dragon acting this way when I needed them the most.
I spent days fixing the damage of the last upgrade and today Dragon dose not work and I wonder how many other programs already purchased are going to try to force you into buying it all over again. “NOT ME” I WILL FIND SOMETHING ELSE THAT WORKS EVEN IF IT DOSE NOT WORK AS WELL. …
- Written by Richard W from RANCHO CORDOVA