Duracell PowerCase and PowerMat Wireless Charging Pad for iPhone 5/5s
Duracell PowerCase and PowerMat Wireless Charging Pad for iPhone 5/5s
The DURACELL PowerMat wireless charging pad and PowerCase battery case together make powering and protecting your iPhone 5s a breeze. The PowerCase’s built-in 2000 mAh battery provides up to 100% extra battery power, while shielding your iPhone from nicks and bruises. The PowerMat lets you recharge your iPhone and PowerCase wirelessly by simply placing them on the mat—no need to plug in your iPhone. And if you're at a different location from the PowerMat, you can also recharge your iPhone and PowerCase with a micro USB cable through the USB port on the case.
- Up to 100% extra battery power from DURACELL, one of the most trusted battery brands in the world
- Premium soft touch finish and sophisticated design created in collaboration with Contour
- Recharges at speeds comparable to a wall outlet or the phone’s power adapter (up to 1A)
- Once you plug in PowerMat, simply place your PowerCase on it to start recharging wirelessly
- You can also recharge via micro USB cable using the port on the PowerCase
- Smart Power function stops sending power to devices once they're fully charged
- Precharged so you can start using the PowerCase right away immediately
- Four LED lights on the back indicate the level of battery charge
- Certified “Made for iPhone” product
- Compatible with the PMA wireless charging standard (not compatible with Qi)
Did you notice?PowerMat charges the PowerCase wirelessly at the same speed as if you plugged your iPhone charger into a wall outlet.
Apple Recommends ForExtend the amount of time you can use your iPhone, while also surrounding it with a protective shield.
What's in the Box?
- Duracell Powermat and PowerCase for iPhone 5s
- PowerMat charging pad for one device
- Power supply (100-240VAC)
- Headphone extender
- Power Source: AC, Battery Power
- Talk Time: Up to eight hours on 3G
- Stand By Time: Up to 200 hours
- Height: 0.66 in./1.68 cm (PowerCase); 0.37 in./0.95 cm (PowerMat)
- Width: 2.5 in./6.35 cm (PowerCase); 3.75 in./9.52 cm (PowerMat)
- Weight: 3.25 oz./92.08 g (PowerCase); 5.44 oz./154.22 g (PowerMat)
- Length: 5.41 in./13.74 cm (PowerCase); 3.75 in./9.52 cm (PowerMat)
- Mfr. Part Number: CSA5B2
- UPC or EAN No.: 041333664705
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (To ask questions, please visit www.duracellpowermat.com/contact-us/index.html)
Take the first step to being in charge of your power. With the free Duracell Powermat PowerMaster battery monitor app you can see how much power you have left for all the things you depend on your iPhone for.
Things you can do:
Instantly see your overall battery level and available hours of standby time.
Shows the amount of time left for viewing your stored videos.
Gives you the number of hours of play left for your stored music and other audio.
See how much time you have left for calls.
Internet On WiFi
Shows you how much internet access time you have aviable via WiFi.
Internet On 3G
See how much time you have left for browsing the Internet on 3G wireless networks.
Please note: This application was built for iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S only. Run times are only meant as general estimates based on Apple device standards. iPhone OS cannot detect the age of the battery in charge cycles, so the PowerMaster app does not factor in battery degradation.
This app also provides information about the Duracell Powermat 24-Hour Power System, tools to help you stay powered 24/7.
NEVER BE POWERLESS ™
Trust is a cornerstone of our corporate mission, and the success of our business depends on it. P&G is committed to maintaining your trust by protecting personal information we collect about you, our consumers. Click here for the full details of our Privacy Statement: www.pg.com/priv
The PowerMaster app uses a third party app service provider (“Google Analytics”) in order to create accurate, real time user data reports so that Duracell Powermat can continue to improve the app user experience. The service collects and submits anonymous aggregated data about which app features are being used most frequently as well as your mobile device UDID (unique phone Identifiers) and/or IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identities), which are also anonymized via a secure hashing protocol, to Google Analytics servers. This information will be used to continually improve the features and functionality that P&G releases in its subsequent versions of its mobile apps.
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
All I need - in one case
This case is awesome! The case is very slim, and I can finally not have my phone run out of battery when I need it most.
The case This case is awesome! The case is very slim, and I can finally not have my phone run out of battery when I need it most.
The case looks great too and I can use all my apps twice as long without worrying my iPhone will die. Would recommend this to anyone with an iPhone 5....felt like I had 3 times more battery power everyday. …
- Written by Paolo S from New York
78 of 87 people found this useful
This case has a sleek slim design which makes it east to hold. It give my phone about a 70-80% extra charge via the case. The bes This case has a sleek slim design which makes it east to hold. It give my phone about a 70-80% extra charge via the case. The best part is I can charge the phone and case with a charging mat(no cords) or with a micro USB so I don't need the expensive iPhone cable anymore! …
- Written by jonathan T from Denver
67 of 76 people found this useful
This case offers great protection, extra battery life, the ability to charge wirelessly and I don't need the apple cord to charge This case offers great protection, extra battery life, the ability to charge wirelessly and I don't need the apple cord to charge it without the charging mat, it can use a good old micro USB. What more could someone need? …
- Written by aviva T from Houston
57 of 66 people found this useful
Piece of junk
It is 5am and I have been woken up for the LAST time by my Powermat. I ended its pathetic life and I'm going back to my trusty App It is 5am and I have been woken up for the LAST time by my Powermat. I ended its pathetic life and I'm going back to my trusty Apple charger.
It's deceiving that they show how easily it can be placed on the mat and then it just starts charging, that's what I saw on the YouTube videos before researching this product. Not the case. If you decide to invest in a Powermat, be prepared to make SEVERAL attempts before it will work. I generally have to re place my phone numerous times before it indicates that it's charging. 50% of the time, I wake up in the morning to discover my phone at 20% because it stopped charging during the middle of the night! This night I woke up to it making the un charging noise so I had to get up and re place it on the mat. 20 minutes later as I was drifting away to sleep I heard it again. This happened 3 more times before I decided to just throw it on the ground and put and end to it all. Now I have no choice but to go buy an Apple charger tomorrow, which I should have done in the first place. …
- Written by Heather B from BURNSVILLE
1 of 2 people found this useful
This case is great!
It has literally ended my battery life anxiety.
- Written by Matthew G from SEATTLE
7 of 9 people found this useful
Work well, the connector on the cassing is a micro-usb so you can charge with a regular cable.
- Written by Jean T from Meloc
5 of 6 people found this useful