The Edifier Luna Eclipse 2.0 speaker set lets you experience the music on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch in high-quality audio via wireless Bluetooth. Distinctively designed with smooth curves, Luna Eclipse is ideal for desktops and home environments where you want outstanding sound and a striking visual effect.
Flexible connectivity and control
Take your pick of Bluetooth wireless or 3.5 mm auxiliary connections between Luna Eclipse and your audio device. When you pair in Bluetooth mode, you can use an easy swiping motion with the touch-sensitive controls on the active speaker to adjust volume and power and change tracks. There's also a slim, convenient remote control for volume levels and power to the speakers.
Designed to deliver high-quality audio
Each speaker unit contains a 19 mm tweeter and a 3-inch full-range speaker driver, producing a total RMS of 74W. In addition, each speaker also contains two 3-inch passive bass radiators, maximizing the bass performance and listening experience. Integral Digital Sound Processing and Dynamic Range Control minimize the distortion levels even at the highest volumes, producing clear, clean audio output.
- Bluetooth pairing capability with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- Capacitive touch-sensitive controls for volume, play/pause, previous/next track, and standby
- Auxiliary input port for versatile connectivity to external devices
- Incorporation of DSP and DRC for enhanced audio performance and distortion control
- Electronic crossover and dedicated power amplifier to each tweeter and bass drivers
- Bass driver and silk dome tweeter in each speaker
- Dual three-inch passive bass radiators for enhanced bass effect in each speaker
- Remote control for volume and power
Did you notice?A tweeter, full-range driver, and passive bass radiators in each speaker deliver superior sound quality.
Apple Recommends ForExceptional audio and striking visual design that pair wirelessly with your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- Edifier Luna Eclipse Bluetooth Speakers
- Remote control
- Speaker connecting cables
- 3.5 mm - 3.5 mm Auxiliary audio cable
- Power cord
- User manual
- Frequency Response: Right/Left: 6.1 - 20KHz; Subwoofer: 30Hz - 1.58KHz
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Speaker Configurations: 2.1
- Drivers: 3-inch bass driver and 19 mm silk dome tweeter in each speaker
- Power Source: AC
- Height: 8.74 in./22.2 cm
- Width: 4.8 in./12.2 cm
- Weight: 7.9 lb./3.6 kg
- Length: 8.35 in./21.2 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: e25-White
- UPC or EAN No.: 875674000898
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Two years
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Are these airplay compatible or just "bluetooth"?
- Asked by Ben P from Concord
- Jun 21, 2014
Do the speakers need to be connected together by the cord in Bluetooth mode, because I'd like to have them at opposite ends of the room.
- Asked by Ross C from Scarborough
- Feb 24, 2014
Yes they need to be connect by a cord. One of the speakers is passive i.e. draws power from the othe Yes they need to be connect by a cord. One of the speakers is passive i.e. draws power from the other. …
- Answered by Qifei B from Maple
- Jun 5, 2014
Are these speakers compatible with ipad air?... Elaine
- Asked by Elaine C
- Dec 15, 2013
Yes they are. Either via the 3.5mm headphone jack or bluetooth.
- Answered by Stephen P from Perth
- Dec 26, 2013