Combining the Jawbone UP24 wristband and the UP app on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad, the UP system helps you understand your sleep, eating, and movement patterns so you can make better life choices. The UP24 band syncs to the app via Bluetooth wireless so you can see your movement and sleep details. The app also provides insights, celebrates milestones, and challenges you to do more each day.
Small and comfortable to wear all day and night, UP24 tracks hours slept, time to fall asleep, how many times you woke up, and more. Analyze your sleep patterns to understand what you can do to have a more restful night. And start each day right with the Smart Alarm, which gently wakes you up at the perfect moment in your sleep cycle.
Know how active you are
Get a full record of your day's activity—steps, distance, calories burned, and time spent active versus idle. See how every action contributes to reaching your goals. In-the-moment reminders help keep you moving to meet daily goals
Log your food and drink
Take a photo of your food, scan a barcode, browse the image gallery, or search the ingredient database to record what you eat and drink. The UP app keeps track of your calories, fats, carbohydrates, protein, sugar, fiber, and sodium.
For even more fun, create a team of friends and follow each other's progress, cheer each other on, or compete.
Gain insight into yourself
The UP app simply and beautifully visualizes your data so you can quickly understand what it means. You also get personalized insights and clear, easy-to-follow tips that help you reach your goals.
Today I Will
The UP Insight Engine suggests goals one day at a time based on your unique patterns. These Today I Will insights challenge you to step farther, stay hydrated, and sleep better, for a sense of daily accomplishment.
See how your daily wins add up over time and share them with friends. The UP app celebrates your meaningful milestones such as your millionth step taken or hitting your sleep goal seven days in row.
Your UP. Your apps.
The UP system integrates with the apps you already love. Whether you're biking with Strava, working out with Wello, or jogging with RunKeeper, you can track it all with UP for the most complete picture of your day and night. The UP ecosystem offers plenty of apps for fitness, weight loss, sleep coaching, detailed food journaling, and more.
How to pick your size
Wrap a string snugly around your wrist. Mark on the string where the two ends cross. Measure the string from one end to the marked place and following the size guide to determine which UP Band is right for you. Small = 5.5 to 6 inches/14 to 15.5 cm; Medium = 6 to 7 inches/15.5 to 18 cm; Large = 7 to 8 inches/18 to 20 cm.
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless syncing for in-the-moment notifications and personalized insights to keep you focused on goals
- Track Sleep including total hours, time to fall asleep, number of wake ups
- Track Activity including steps, distance, calories burned, active versus idle time
- Log what you eat and drink and track nutritional info by taking a photo, scanning a barcode, or searching the UP app database
- Smart Alarm and Power Nap features wake you at the time that leaves you feeling refreshed
- Customizable Idle Alerts remind you to move
- Free UP app downloadable from the App Store in iTunes
- Designed to be worn 24/7; up to seven days of battery life
Did you notice?The UP app provides daily personalized insights and easy-to-follow tips that help you achieve your goals.
Apple Recommends ForKeep track of your sleep, eating, and movement patterns 24 hours a day via the UP app on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad.
What's in the Box?
- UP24 by Jawbone Wristband
- Quick start guide
- Charging cable (2.5mm to USB)
- Form Factor: Armband
- Material: Rubber
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Battery Type: Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Battery life: Up to seven days
- Charge Time: Approximately 80 minutes; charged via USB charging cable
- Height: 1.97 in./5 cm (Small); 2.13 in./5.4 cm (Medium); 2.2 in./5.6 cm (Large)
- Width: 0.47 in./1.2 cm (Small); 0.47 in./1.2 cm (Medium); 0.47 in./1.2 cm (Large)
- Weight: 0.67 oz./19 g (Small); 0.78 oz./22 g (Medium); 0.81 oz./23 g (Large)
- Length: 2.6 in./6.6 cm (Small); 3 in./7.6 cm (Medium); 3.2 in./8.1 cm (Large)
- Mfr. Part Number: JL01-16M-A
- UPC or EAN No.: 847912013847
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited manufacturer's warranty
UP by Jawbone
*** REQUIRES UP OR UP24 WRISTBAND TO USE THIS APP ***
UP. A smarter activity tracker. Manage your weight, move more and sleep better.
UP® is a revolutionary system that guides you every step of the way to a better, healthier you. First, UP gets to know you—tracking your activity, diet and sleep. Next, it shows you how to make simple adjustments that, over time, add up to a whole new you.
GAIN INSIGHT INTO YOURSELF
UP's Insight Engine will deliver personalized, actionable insights that guide you towards healthier choices as UP learns about you over time.
Studies show that simply tracking what you eat can help you lose weight. And whether you want to shed a few pounds or just eat healthier, tracking food is now even easier. New features include frequent meals, an enhanced calorie counter, and an expanded library of restaurant menus. There’s even a Food Score, so you can quickly see how healthy your food is.
More than any other fitness tracker, UP gives you an in-depth picture of your sleep. Sleep graphs let you see the good, the bad and the rapidly improving. Use bedtime reminders, Power Naps and Smart Alarms to get to sleep and wake up at optimal times. UP intelligently analyzes your sleep, diet and exercise, then suggests simple adjustments that lead to more rest and happier days.
UP is like a coach that gets to know you, then guides you to make simple decisions that lead to a more active life. With precise step tracking, workout logging and Insight Reports, UP is way more than a pedometer. Use Idle Alerts to remind you to move throughout the day and add friends to your team to cheer and be cheered.
CONNECT TO YOUR FAVORITE DEVICES AND APPS
UP works with over 100 apps and devices, and counting. Whether you’re adjusting your NEST thermostat, biking with Strava, working out with Wello or jogging with RunKeeper, track it all with UP for the most complete picture of your day and night.
* Get personalized insights to help you set & achieve your goals
* Track your sleep & physical activity
* Log your food & drink & track nutritional info
* Smart Alarm™ wakes you up silently at the time that leaves you feeling most refreshed
* Set Idle Alerts, for anywhere between 15 minutes and 2 hours, to remind you to move
* The Power Nap feature will wake you up at the optimal time after you fall asleep
* Log workouts, from yoga and hiking to tennis and dance
* Team up with friends in the app for encouragement and friendly competition
* Today I Will - UP suggests personalized goals. If you accept, UP encourages you along the way
* Streaks & Milestones - Get notifications that celebrate the choices you’re making
* Reminders - Set customizable alerts with band vibrations to remind you to workout, go to bed, take medication and more
* Activity alerts - Receive move notifications when you want them. Available to UP24 users only.
Supported languages: English, Spanish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese
UP or UP24 WRISTBAND
* Required to use the UP by Jawbone app
* Designed to be worn 24/7
* Features advanced motion sensor technology
* Up to 7 days (UP24) or 10 days (UP) of battery life between charges
* Available in multiple colors & sizes (S, M, L)
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Have been using it since November 2012 - had one replacement in November 2013. Works great and gives me the information I need, no Have been using it since November 2012 - had one replacement in November 2013. Works great and gives me the information I need, not just for sleep but for calorie count and nutritional values so I can make better choices each day. …
- Written by FRANCES G P from CINCINNATI
32 of 36 people found this useful
I went through 2 of these bands in less than a month. Both died after 10 days of use extremely disappointed in the product!
- Written by Daniel P from Reno
56 of 86 people found this useful
I really love this band. It's alarm and sleep tracking is nearly non-existant in the competition. Same goes for alerting you when I really love this band. It's alarm and sleep tracking is nearly non-existant in the competition. Same goes for alerting you when you're idle for too long. Sadly I'm a really deep sleeper so the vibration alarm didn't wake me up any day in the last two months. Consider this before you're buying it. Although looking at reviews looks like it's only me who can't wake up. …
- Written by Mert E from New York
27 of 31 people found this useful
Answer to all your wishes no, but is does a great job keeping you on track
My expectation is to have a product that will keep me on track and informed. These are reasonable requirements and I find that th My expectation is to have a product that will keep me on track and informed. These are reasonable requirements and I find that the UP24 is perfect at meeting this requirement. Do I wish the band meet all of my needs, of course I do. But, if you expect the impossible you will be unhappy.
To help develop the product, I would wish it would include the following:
- Save routes and be able to track improvements based on the route traveled.
- Save meals plans for reuse and sort foods alphabetically. …
- Written by Dawn E from Davidsonville
Dirty UP 24 Persimmon (orange)
As someone detailed before me, having the red-orange led on an orange band makes it hard to ready and blurry looking like. Not onl As someone detailed before me, having the red-orange led on an orange band makes it hard to ready and blurry looking like. Not only that but this band gets dirty very fast and the alcohol cleaning method does not work. actually it is not dirt but the the orange colour is fading away making the band look discoloured brown dirty. disgusting to wear on a contrast with a white shirt. …
- Written by Laurenti E from Bicester
3 of 4 people found this useful
Love the UP & UP24 BUT...
I have had the UP for just under a year and have recently upgraded to the UP24. The product is great and works and described hence I have had the UP for just under a year and have recently upgraded to the UP24. The product is great and works and described hence the 5 stars. Now for the but. When upgrading to the UP24 I went for the orange version. I returned this 2 days later and exchanged it for the black band again.
There was 2 reasons for this:
1, the orange band only has red LEDs in it, which are very blurred and make it hard to tell the difference from the shaped indicators (the moon and star.) Both the black and orange UP24 bands have lost the multi coloured LED indicator lights the are in the first UP band, The black UP24 band has a green led and a red LED in the orange band only.
2, After only one day of use I notice that orange UP24 band was getting a bit dirty. It did clean of with a wet wipe, but with the black band this wasn't as noticeable. This is important as you are basically going to wear the band all day, every day.
I am now using the black UP24 band and love it. I do think the upgrade was worth it. Love the bluetooth syncing, which now allows the bands app to send me reminders and motivation notifications throughout out the day. …
- Written by Christopher M from Belfast
14 of 14 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
can i measure heartbeat rate and blood pressure?
- Asked by Ling L from London
- May 11, 2014
no but if you have an iPhone there is a free app by azumio called instant heart rate that can measur no but if you have an iPhone there is a free app by azumio called instant heart rate that can measure your heart rate without the need for any external hardware... …
- Answered by Tijender Kumar G from Abu Dhabi
- Jul 6, 2014
Is the UP25 compatible with a MacBook?
- Asked by Clare P from Perth
- Jul 16, 2014
Is the alarm vibrating and set time alarm? Just because I'm deaf.
- Asked by Kai G from Lennox Head
- Jun 29, 2014
yes it does vibrate to let you know
- Answered by Wendy K from Nahant
- Jul 12, 2014
is there a watch on the band as well
- Asked by Norman B from Merville
- May 23, 2014
No, this band does not have a watch or display built in.
- Answered by Julianne P from Erie
- May 27, 2014
Is this water proof and sand proof?
- Asked by Leloch Z from Tokoyo
- May 6, 2014
it is water resistant which means that you can take it into the shower without any troubles but i do it is water resistant which means that you can take it into the shower without any troubles but i don't think you can take it swimming.... …
- Answered by Tijender Kumar G from Abu Dhabi
- Jul 6, 2014