G-Technology's G-DRIVE mobile USB 3.0 hard drive is easy to set up and carry anywhere for storing your most important documents, MP3s, digital video, and photo files. Inside its sleek, beveled aluminum case is a high-performance 7200 RPM hard drive with impressive USB 3.0 connectivity. It's also bus powered, so there’s no need to carry an external AC power supply.
- High-speed USB 3.0 connectivity
- 7200 RPM hard drive delivers impressive performance
- Up to 136 MB/sec transfer rates
- Thin, beveled aluminum case makes for easy portability
- 1TB storage handles videos, photos, documents, and music
- Bus-powered design eliminates the need for a separate power connection
- Plug-and-play Mac OS setup and easily reformatted for Windows
- Time Machine compatible
Did you notice?Delivers 7200-RPM performance along with USB 3.0 connectivity.
Apple Recommends ForHandy, bus-powered storage for taking along your essential files wherever you go.
What's in the Box?
- G-Technology G-DRIVE mobile USB hard drive
- USB 3.0 cable (compatible with USB 2.0)
- Quick start guide
- Other Features: Time Machine compatible
- Connections: USB 3.0
- Power Source: Bus Powered
- Height: 0.51 in./1.3 cm
- Width: 5.08 in./12.9 cm
- Weight: 6.24 oz./176.91 g
- Length: 3.23 in./8.2 cm
- Mac OS X v10.6 or later
- Windows 8/7/Vista
- Mfr. Part Number: 0G02874
- UPC or EAN No.: 705487193138
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Three-year limited
Ratings & Reviews
I bought it, and transfered all my pictures into G-Tech 1TB G-drive. But whenever I open the folders, it takes like forever to sho I bought it, and transfered all my pictures into G-Tech 1TB G-drive. But whenever I open the folders, it takes like forever to show things in the folder. it's the useless drive i've ever had. DONT BUY THIS ONE! …
- Written by Shiyi X from New York
6 of 17 people found this useful
Been using this thing for months now - no issues and runs flawlessly! Definitely recommend G-Tech to anyone!
- Written by Jonathan M from San Ramon
14 of 15 people found this useful
Broken in less than 3 months
Purchased this drive less than three months ago, the USB connection snapped off inside the drive and the data can no longer be acc Purchased this drive less than three months ago, the USB connection snapped off inside the drive and the data can no longer be accessed. Now have an expensive paperweight full of my lost data. …
- Written by Jan C from New York
68 of 93 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can this hard drive work on an PC computer as well as a MAC computer??
- Asked by Imaan H
- Jun 8, 2014
is it compatible with time machine?
- Asked by Lucy D
- Feb 2, 2014
Yes it is.
- Answered by Emma C
- Feb 10, 2014