The new Nike+ FuelBand SE and the free FuelBand app on your iPhone or iPod touch help you increase your activity in a way that's smart, simple, and fun.
Track your active life with revolutionary NikeFuel
NikeFuel is a single, universal way to measure all kinds of activities—from your morning workout to your big night out. This uniquely designed metric applies to whole-body movement no matter your age, weight, or gender.
The smart way to get more active
FuelBand tracks how much, how often, and how intensely you move. So go ahead and set a daily NikeFuel goal for how active you want to be. You'll receive move reminders for an extra push to get you moving every hour. And monitor the intensity of your workouts with NikeFuel Rate and Nike+ Sessions.
See your progress on the FuelBand's LED display at the press of a button. And now with Bluetooth 4.0 you stay constantly connected to the FuelBand app on your iPhone or iPod touch as it syncs the data from your band with your Nike+ account and gives you feedback and motivation as you need it.
More fun with friends and challenges
Now there are more ways to connect with your friends so you can keep each other going. Create or join a group and go after a goal together. Nike+ trophies and new milestones keep you motivated with numerous ways to celebrate reaching your goals.
Remember to download the Nike+ FuelBand app
The FuelBand app on your iPhone or iPod touch lets you see your daily activity breakdown, set goals, and view your progress by week, month, or year. It also automatically sends all your information to your Nike+ profile online.
Sized to fit
To determine the right size for you, please consult the sizing chart in the product photos above. Each band comes with two easy-to-insert links to make it larger—so when in doubt, select a smaller size.
Limit 10 per customer.
- Earns NikeFuel, a universal way to measure movement for all kinds of activities
- Tracks the intensity of your workouts with Nike+ Sessions
- Shows your real-time progress on the LED display
- Keeps you and your friends motivated through Nike+ Groups
- Comes in four colors
- Stays constantly connected with Bluetooth 4.0
- To select the right size for you, please consult the sizing chart (included in the product photos above)
Did you notice?Download the free Nike+ FuelBand app for more insights and motivation.
Apple Recommends ForLet your iPhone or iPod touch help you be more active.
What's in the Box?
- Nike+ FuelBand SE
- Two easy-to-insert links (0.32 in./ 8 mm and 0.63 in./16 mm) for a fine-tuned fit
- Sizing tool
- USB charging cable
- Form Factor: Armband
- Mfr. Part Number: WM0110-003-S
- UPC or EAN No.: 884499433361
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
- To select the right size for you, please consult the sizing chart
When you upgrade your existing FuelBand account to the new FuelBand 2.0 app, it may take some time depending on connectivity and the amount of data you have. Sit tight, a green progress indicator will keep you updated on your progress. We want to make sure we don’t miss a single step.
To use this app, you'll need a Nike+ FuelBand and iOS 6.1 or above.
This app works for both FuelBand 1.0 and FuelBand SE.
For the FuelBand SE, an iPhone 4S or higher is required.
For the FuelBand 1.0, an iPhone 4 or higher is required.
Nike+ FuelBand is the smart, simple and fun way to get more active by measuring your everyday activity and turning it into NikeFuel. Your Nike+ FuelBand wirelessly connects to your app, allowing you to see your progress on your mobile device and get the motivation you need to get moving.
· View your progress against your goal broken down by week, month or year.
· Save all your information directly to your Nike+ profile online.
· Customize your device display, change the time and update your Daily Goal - straight from the app.
· Track NikeFuel and intensity for specific activities with Nike+ Sessions.*
· Your friends, family, trainer or coworkers help keep you motivated with Nike+ Groups.
· Stay active by enabling Move Reminders in your Device Settings that encourage you to Win the Hour.
· New trophies encourage you to stay active and give you bragging rights.
· Compete for the top slot on your Friend leaderboard.
· Share your day, photos and personal bests with your friends.
· Stay constantly connected to your app with Bluetooth 4.0.*
Need help? Get support at nikeplus.com/support.
* Nike+ Sessions and Bluetooth 4.0 are only available with Nike+ FuelBand SE. …
Ratings & Reviews
I had the original Fuelband and until the button broke (9 months in) it worked great. While Nike was nice enough to give me the ne I had the original Fuelband and until the button broke (9 months in) it worked great. While Nike was nice enough to give me the new one at no cost (Kudos to them), the new one has been nothing but trouble. It hasn't seemed to hold its charge for more than a day (the original did so for more than a week), syncing is repeatedly not functional and the website availability this week has been spotty. Stay with your original until they get the new one working, which I suspect will take some time. And now they're in a hurry to get blinged versiouns on the shelves. Get a working product out. This is very un-Nike like …
- Written by JEFFREY N from Port Washington
150 of 179 people found this useful
Horrible sync & set-up
The Fuelband se has to be the most difficult and cumbersome product ever sold by Nike. Brand new out of the box requires a firmwa The Fuelband se has to be the most difficult and cumbersome product ever sold by Nike. Brand new out of the box requires a firmware up-date and will not sync to multiple computers (windows desktop or Mac). Has to be hard reset multiple times and installed/un-installed on multiple computers to get it to sync and start up. Bluetooth 4.0 is a joke. Fuelband se will not sync to iPhone 4s. Why would Nike release a product that isn't ready to be used with ease? Cool idea and nice design. 3 stars assuming they work out the syncing issues. The release on an iWatch will put this product of out commission. …
- Written by Shane S. L from Murray
133 of 163 people found this useful
Great Motivational Tool
I just bought this today and used it this evening when working out. I would definitely say to get to know it before using it for f I just bought this today and used it this evening when working out. I would definitely say to get to know it before using it for first workout. I would suggest to use the app for a bit and make sure you understand it. It can be somewhat confusing but once you understand whats going on with it and how to set it up it's very easy. Setup is a breeze with the online tools. I look forward to getting more Fuel from it. …
- Written by James L from Alexandria
103 of 141 people found this useful
Outstanding motivational tool for improving overall fitness
There is a simple elegance to this product that will benefit anyone interested in improving their overall fitness level. First, we There is a simple elegance to this product that will benefit anyone interested in improving their overall fitness level. First, wear it daily for a week to get a baseline. Then choose a daily target to aspire to. You'll find yourself taking the stairs more often; parking the car a little further from the grocery store, going for a walk during your lunch hour. You'll be looking for ways to earn points. The Nike iPhone app will reward you with accolades for your efforts which will inspire you to push further.
Resist the temptation to dissect Nike's proprietary Fuelpoint system. Like any other activity tracking device (including heart rate monitors, pedometers, fitness machine calorie calculators, etc) it is neither perfect nor an exact scientific measurement. However, it will keep you in tune to how much you are moving which will, for many, drive you to move more often - which is the whole point.
I've had mine for about 4 months and wear it every day. I take it off at night. Battery can last for several days and charges easily via standard USB port. I have accidentally gone swimming with it without incident (note: Nike does not claim it to be water proof). This simple device created an awareness that has removed me from the couch and played a key role in loosing over 40 pounds. …
- Written by ROBERT M from NEW ROCHELLE
1 of 1 people found this useful
FuelBand SE - Hoping for more
I received my FuelBand SE for Christmas. The first one I received was a large and was uncomfortable so I exchanged it for an XL a I received my FuelBand SE for Christmas. The first one I received was a large and was uncomfortable so I exchanged it for an XL and it fit much better. Although still a bit uncomfortable. The big issue was lack of consistent connectivity with my iPhone. I had several exchanges with Nike technical support and they did a good job of trying to solve the issues (the reason it gets 2 stars). Each time my fuel band was recharged, it would not reconnect to my phone. The most reliable solution was to uninstall the Nike app from my phone, re-install it and then it would re-connect. Seems a bit inconvenient. In addition to the issue each time it was recharged, it would just randomly lose it's connection to the phone. Sometimes rebooting the phone would solve the problem. Way too many issues for not much benefit. I finally returned mine. …
- Written by Larry C from Longmont
New and Improved.
Bought this when it first came out. Got the volt green color. The fuelpoints are very engaging and motivational, sort of like a Bought this when it first came out. Got the volt green color. The fuelpoints are very engaging and motivational, sort of like a game in a sense. Love the animation when I reach my goal for the day. At first, I synced via USB on my computer, had no issues there. Now I sync with my 5s and it's easy and does the job well. Only wish it a vibration setting for sleep/wake like other fitness wearables have. …
- Written by Steven L from Fresh Meadows
0 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does it measure distance ran or walked?
- Asked by Lise M from Yarmouth
- Feb 4, 2014
It will measure distance, which is tracked by steps. Nike has a fancy algorithm it uses to determin It will measure distance, which is tracked by steps. Nike has a fancy algorithm it uses to determine if you are running or walking and distance covered. Just make sure that to ensure accuracy that you choose the appropriate size for your wrist. Having the band too loose will cause your results to be skewed and no very accurate. …
- Answered by Jeremy H from Columbus
- Feb 14, 2014
Is there a watch function with this product? Will it tell me the time?
- Asked by Osvaldo P from Montreal
- Jan 1, 2014
Yes, it does tell time.
- Answered by Alexander C from Temple Hills
- Jan 8, 2014
Does this measure blood pressure or BPMs?
- Asked by David C from Provincetown
- Nov 5, 2013