The new Nike+ FuelBand SE and the free FuelBand app on your iPhone or iPod touch help you increase your activity in a way that's smart, simple, and fun.
Track your active life with revolutionary NikeFuel
NikeFuel is a single, universal way to measure all kinds of activities—from your morning workout to your big night out. This uniquely designed metric applies to whole-body movement no matter your age, weight, or gender.
The smart way to get more active
FuelBand tracks how much, how often, and how intensely you move. So go ahead and set a daily NikeFuel goal for how active you want to be. You'll receive move reminders for an extra push to get you moving every hour. And monitor the intensity of your workouts with NikeFuel Rate and Nike+ Sessions.
See your progress on the FuelBand's LED display at the press of a button. And now with Bluetooth 4.0 you stay constantly connected to the FuelBand app on your iPhone or iPod touch as it syncs the data from your band with your Nike+ account and gives you feedback and motivation as you need it.
More fun with friends and challenges
Now there are more ways to connect with your friends so you can keep each other going. Create or join a group and go after a goal together. Nike+ trophies and new milestones keep you motivated with numerous ways to celebrate reaching your goals.
Remember to download the Nike+ FuelBand app
The FuelBand app on your iPhone or iPod touch lets you see your daily activity breakdown, set goals, and view your progress by week, month, or year. It also automatically sends all your information to your Nike+ profile online.
Sized to fit
To determine the right size for you, please consult the sizing chart in the product photos above. Each band comes with two easy-to-insert links to make it larger—so when in doubt, select a smaller size.
Limit 10 per customer.
- Earns NikeFuel, a universal way to measure movement for all kinds of activities
- Tracks the intensity of your workouts with Nike+ Sessions
- Shows your real-time progress on the LED display
- Keeps you and your friends motivated through Nike+ Groups
- Comes in four colors
- Stays constantly connected with Bluetooth 4.0
- To select the right size for you, please consult the sizing chart (included in the product photos above)
Did you notice?Download the free Nike+ FuelBand app for more insights and motivation.
Apple Recommends ForLet your iPhone or iPod touch help you be more active.
What's in the Box?
- Nike+ FuelBand SE
- Two easy-to-insert links (0.32 in./ 8 mm and 0.63 in./16 mm) for a fine-tuned fit
- Sizing tool
- USB charging cable
- Form Factor: Armband
- Mfr. Part Number: WM0110-003-S
- UPC or EAN No.: 884499433361
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
- To select the right size for you, please consult the sizing chart
When you upgrade your existing FuelBand account to the new FuelBand 2.0 app, it may take some time depending on connectivity and the amount of data you have. Sit tight, a green progress indicator will keep you updated on your progress. We want to make sure we don’t miss a single step.
To use this app, you'll need a Nike+ FuelBand and iOS 7.0 or above.
This app works for both FuelBand 1.0 and FuelBand SE.
For the FuelBand SE, an iPhone 4S or higher is required.
For the FuelBand 1.0, an iPhone 4 or higher is required.
Nike+ FuelBand is the smart, simple and fun way to get more active by measuring your everyday activity and turning it into NikeFuel. Your Nike+ FuelBand wirelessly connects to your app, allowing you to see your progress on your mobile device and get the motivation you need to get moving.
· View your progress against your goal broken down by week, month or year.
· Save all your information directly to your Nike+ profile online.
· Customize your device display, change the time and update your Daily Goal - straight from the app.
· Track NikeFuel and intensity for specific activities with Nike+ Sessions.*
· Your friends, family, trainer or coworkers help keep you motivated with Nike+ Groups.
· Stay active by enabling Move Reminders in your Device Settings that encourage you to Win the Hour.
· New trophies encourage you to stay active and give you bragging rights.
· Compete for the top slot on your Friend leaderboard.
· Share your day, photos and personal bests with your friends.
· Stay constantly connected to your app with Bluetooth 4.0.*
Need help? Get support at nikeplus.com/support.
* Nike+ Sessions and Bluetooth 4.0 are only available with Nike+ FuelBand SE. …
Ratings & Reviews
I had the original Fuelband and until the button broke (9 months in) it worked great. While Nike was nice enough to give me the ne I had the original Fuelband and until the button broke (9 months in) it worked great. While Nike was nice enough to give me the new one at no cost (Kudos to them), the new one has been nothing but trouble. It hasn't seemed to hold its charge for more than a day (the original did so for more than a week), syncing is repeatedly not functional and the website availability this week has been spotty. Stay with your original until they get the new one working, which I suspect will take some time. And now they're in a hurry to get blinged versiouns on the shelves. Get a working product out. This is very un-Nike like …
- Written by JEFFREY N from Port Washington
186 of 226 people found this useful
Horrible sync & set-up
The Fuelband se has to be the most difficult and cumbersome product ever sold by Nike. Brand new out of the box requires a firmwa The Fuelband se has to be the most difficult and cumbersome product ever sold by Nike. Brand new out of the box requires a firmware up-date and will not sync to multiple computers (windows desktop or Mac). Has to be hard reset multiple times and installed/un-installed on multiple computers to get it to sync and start up. Bluetooth 4.0 is a joke. Fuelband se will not sync to iPhone 4s. Why would Nike release a product that isn't ready to be used with ease? Cool idea and nice design. 3 stars assuming they work out the syncing issues. The release on an iWatch will put this product of out commission. …
- Written by Shane S. L from Murray
155 of 195 people found this useful
Great Motivational Tool
I just bought this today and used it this evening when working out. I would definitely say to get to know it before using it for f I just bought this today and used it this evening when working out. I would definitely say to get to know it before using it for first workout. I would suggest to use the app for a bit and make sure you understand it. It can be somewhat confusing but once you understand whats going on with it and how to set it up it's very easy. Setup is a breeze with the online tools. I look forward to getting more Fuel from it. …
- Written by James L from Alexandria
123 of 170 people found this useful
Lasted only two months
I bought it last May 2014 and I thought it was great from the start. The app is great as it gives me the information I needed. It I bought it last May 2014 and I thought it was great from the start. The app is great as it gives me the information I needed. It motivated me to take a regular walk and I wear it every time except when going to sleep. After a month, the link became loose and I tried to find where I can purchase a replacement link but unfortunately I can't find anywhere, even at Nike online. I continue using it while still looking a place to buy replacement link, but through time, the other end of the bracelet where the link connects came off. I tried to fix it last night and found out that the spring for the lock was dislocated. Now I'm worried if I can still claim the warranty for it. It's too expensive to get broken easily. …
- Written by Adriano J from Edmonton
I have owned the Fuel Band SE for about 2 months. I love the features of the band, and as other users say, it keeps me motivated. I have owned the Fuel Band SE for about 2 months. I love the features of the band, and as other users say, it keeps me motivated. I like it more now that I have discovered "Sessions" for walking, training, etc. Those times when you aren't using your arms too much so Fuel points are harder to track. My biggest issue with the product is it's inability to sync properly. I have the Iphone 4s and I have had trouble getting it to sync properly with my phone. I contacted Nike customer service and tried everything I was told to do and now it won't connect at all! It is very frustrating and now I will have to send it back and wait for a replacement. Their customer service team is fantastic and very helpful, so I am hoping getting a new band fixes the issue. …
- Written by Tammara H from Beaverton
I had two of these. Both ended with button broke. Other thing to notice is that the battery is not replaceable. There are better c I had two of these. Both ended with button broke. Other thing to notice is that the battery is not replaceable. There are better choices in the market with excellent synchrony with Apple products. …
- Written by Luis Otavio M from SAo Paulo
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does it have a heart monitor?
- Asked by Paige N from Watertown
- Apr 24, 2014
No, it does not
- Answered by Dandi C from Lake Orion
- May 12, 2014
is that means i have to carry my ios device if i'm running even i'm wearing the nike fuel band?
- Asked by 昊贤 何 from 越秀区
- May 11, 2014
YES, as long as you are within a certain distance (10m).
- Answered by Shaun Y from Miami
- Jul 1, 2014
Does fuel band map where you run?
- Asked by Emily H
- Nov 22, 2013
Nope, but you can tag the location of your session.
- Answered by Levent O from Walnut
- Jan 30, 2014
Is it waterproof? To what depth?
- Asked by Jared S from Santa Clarita
- Nov 5, 2013
It is water-resistant, so you can wear while you shower and washing hands. It shouldn't be submerge It is water-resistant, so you can wear while you shower and washing hands. It shouldn't be submerged in water. …
- Answered by Jonathan B from Randolph
- Mar 22, 2014