Beats Solo HD headphones are made for music lovers looking for high-definition headphones that look as good as they sound. These headphones combine advanced driver technology and premium design that deliver legendary Beats by Dr. Dre sound and are lightweight and durable.
Clearer sound, deeper bass
These are the only Beats by Dr. Dre that come with not one, but two speakers inside each can. That means you get crystal-clear highs and deep, rumbling lows in high definition.
Almost impossible to break
Every pair is now constructed of super-durable, flexible material, reinforced with a metal strip to make sure it never comes apart. They look good, too—every pair features the same high-quality clear-coat finish you find on a luxury car.
Built-in mic for calls
Switch easily between songs and incoming calls. No need to take off your headphones or talk into the phone like a walkie-talkie.
Take calls, skip songs, and adjust volume right from the cord of your Beats Solo HD headphones. No more searching for your phone or iPod just to find the right song.
- Made from super lightweight materials and featuring soft leather ear cups
- Adjustable headband for optimum comfort
- Proprietary titanium coated driver technology for deep bass and accurately reproduced details
- Control music with the built-in, three-button remote control; adjust music, volume, and move between tracks
- Unique folding system and lightweight materials to handle life on the road
Did you notice?The three-button mic gives you solid playback control, plus you get crystal-clear hands-free calling on your iPhone.
Apple Recommends ForListen to music or watch movies on your iPhone and still take calls with the touch of a button.
What's in the Box?
- Beats Solo HD on-ear headphones
- Cable with in-line mic and remote that controls iOS devices
- Carrying case
- Form Factor: On Ear
- Cable Length: 4.3 ft./1.3m
- Mfr. Part Number: 900-00154-01
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447007417
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPod 1st & 2nd Generation
iPod 3rd Generation
iPod 4th Generation (click wheel)
iPod 4th Generation (color display)
iPod 5th Generation (video)
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 1st Generation
iPod nano 2nd Generation
iPod nano 3rd Generation (video)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod shuffle 1st Generation
iPod shuffle 2nd Generation
iPod shuffle 3rd Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 1st Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB
Ratings & Reviews
I bought these headphones on Friday (12.13.12) and they are the BEST headphones I have ever purchased. They look great, sound even I bought these headphones on Friday (12.13.12) and they are the BEST headphones I have ever purchased. They look great, sound even better and cancel out all noise around you.
I recommend these particular headphones to ANYONE and EVERYONE that wants to hear ONLY music and nothing from background noises. …
- Written by Jim N from Portland
13 of 13 people found this useful
These new beats solo HD headphones are just incredible. I have tried all major company headphones. Out of all the companies I choo These new beats solo HD headphones are just incredible. I have tried all major company headphones. Out of all the companies I choose Beats, because it has pure sound. You here all the instruments in the song. Beats headphone is the ultimate company for audio. Any type of music you listen too, these headphones are incredible for. The price is worth every penny. …
- Written by Avner D from Forest hills
17 of 20 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will they work with an iPad Air?
- Asked by Kurtis C from Madison
- Dec 13, 2013
Yes it will work because it will work on most phones or tablets. It is not wireless so you will just Yes it will work because it will work on most phones or tablets. It is not wireless so you will just have to plug it in to you tablet or phone. …
- Answered by Sue M from Edmonton
- Jan 1, 2014
What different between the beats studio over ear headphone and beats solo hd on earphone?
- Asked by Ha V from Richardson
- Nov 6, 2012
Studios, which are over ear, cover your entire ear so your ears are inside of the headphones and the Studios, which are over ear, cover your entire ear so your ears are inside of the headphones and they are much bigger than solo hds. Solo hds rest quite comfortably on your ears and are very light and portable. People argue that the sound quality is better on Studios but I reccomend picking yourself up some solo hds because a). the quality is just as good b). they are smaller and lighter and c). they cost $100 less.
Just my opinion …
- Answered by Chris L
- Nov 15, 2012
Are the Beats Solo HD On-Ear headphones wireless?
- Asked by Dean L from Stamford
- Aug 7, 2012
No. But Beats do sell wireless heaphones.
- Answered by Tristan V
- Sep 30, 2012
do they come with airplane connector ?
- Asked by Rishab K from Amritsar
- Aug 23, 2013
Will the ControlTalk on my beats solo hd white work on my ipod touch 4G? Features like volume control, play/pause tracks, etc...
- Asked by Alexandra B
- Jan 12, 2013
Yes, you can. You just need to press the center button on the remote.
- Answered by Sultan A from Sharjah
- Jan 27, 2013