Intuit QuickBooks for 2014 for Mac
Intuit QuickBooks for 2014 for Mac
Intuit's QuickBooks for Mac helps you organize your business finances all in one place so you can complete frequent tasks in fewer steps. Easy to set up, learn, and use. It's built for the Mac, so it looks and works like you'd expect. Intuit even offers a 60 day money-back guarantee (requires a dated receipt within 60 days for a full refund of the purchase price).
Built for your Mac
Intuit is designed by Mac users with a familiar look and feel. It ensures that you can keep track of important dates (such as payment due dates) with iCal/Calendar sync. Keep contact information up to date by syncing QuickBooks with Address Book/Contacts.
Create invoices and sales receipts
Simplify tracking of who owes you money, what they bought, and when they paid you. You can also invoice in phases to get paid faster.
Enter expenses and track account balances
Log hours and bill clients for your time. Add to your invoices with just a few clicks.
Download online banking transactions from your financial institution to QuickBooks and save time by batch entering them. Then add to your invoices in just one click.
Customer and vendor centers
Easily locate transactions and contacts with Customer and Vendor Centers, and become more organized
Customizable company snapshot
Get insights into your business' performance and make better decisions with rich, graphical company snapshot widgets, which you can customize to show the most relevant data for your business. You can also create more than 115 reports to analyze your business.
In-product tutorials take you through key everyday tasks from start to finish, to help you get started using QuickBooks. Contextual help is available to answer your questions when you're in the middle of a task. Hot tips, videos, and recommended feature icons help you become efficient quickly.
Bring in existing product, customer, or service information from your spreadsheets easily. If there's anything else (not in the spreadsheet) you need to add to complete your entries, QuickBooks will prompt you, to help ensure that your information is accurate and complete. Easily import contacts from Address Book/Contacts and Gmail and flag them as Customers, Vendors, or Employees.
Save time locating important information. You can easily search for names, transaction types, amounts, dates, and more. Click a result category to quickly find the result you're looking for. Quickly access recent or saved searches. Use filters such as transaction date, type, amount, and document number, to refine results.
- Helps you get organized to save you time
- Built for your Mac—Mac style interface, syncs with iCal/Calendar, Address Book/Contacts
- Easy to set up, learn and use—create invoices, manage expenses
- Organize your finances in one place and get ready for tax time
- Online banking
- Customer and vendor centers for easily locating transactions and contacts
- Customizable company snapshot
- Take advantage of more than 115 included reports to analyze your business
- In-product tutorials take you through key everyday tasks from start to finish
Did you notice?QuickBooks for Mac is designed by Mac users for Mac users.
Apple Recommends ForOrganize your business finances all in one place on your Mac.
What's in the Box?
- Intuit QuickBooks for 2014 for Mac
- Internet Access: Internet Access Required
- Media: CD
- Mac OS x v10.7 or 10.8
- Minimum of 250 MB of free hard drive space
- Minimum 2 GB of RAM; 4 GB of RAM recommended
- Export report data requires Apple Numbers '09; Microsoft Excel 2008 or 2011 for Mac. Product registration required. E-mail requires Apple Mail, Microsoft Entourage 2008, or Outlook 2011 for Mac
- Mfr. Part Number: 421367
- UPC or EAN No.: 028287043329
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Ratings & Reviews
Quickbooks never delivers and blames issues on Apple
I bought this upgrade about the same time Mavericks was released. There are a few functions that are better than previous issues, I bought this upgrade about the same time Mavericks was released. There are a few functions that are better than previous issues, but syncing with Calendar and your contact list in Contacts still don't work. Avoid syncing with Calendar as it continually is replicating appointments.
The sync with Contacts does not work at all and Intuit blames that on Apple.
Forget about backing up to anything other than your HD or Time Capsule. The program only sets up a disc dmg on other devices. …
- Written by A. P from Hummelstown
33 of 37 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
How to transfer files from 2011 quick books windows 7 to 2014 quick books Mac
- Asked by Cheryl S from Hale
- Mar 7, 2014
this program has a way to track my inventory for small business?
- Asked by Marcelo J from Cortlandt Manor
- Mar 7, 2014
How do I transfer 5 years of work QB from PC to OB for Mac?
- Asked by Elisabeth W from Tallahassee
- Jan 2, 2014