Epson's sleek, quiet, and easy-to-use Expression Home XP-410 Small-in-One printer lets you print, copy, scan, and more. In addition, this versatile model delivers a complete wireless solution. You can either print from your Mac from anywhere in your home with Wi-Fi CERTIFIED n or from your iPad or iPhone via AirPrint. Built-in card slots, a 2.5-inch LCD, and convenient touch panel make it a snap to print borderless, customized photos in various layouts with or without a computer. And when you’re in a rush, you can grab your prints and go, thanks to DURABrite Ultra instant-dry ink. The Expression Home XP-410 even offers individual ink cartridges so you can replace only the color you need.
- Easy set up and menu navigation with large, intuitive, 2.5-inch color LCD and touch panel
- Complete wireless solution—connect to your Wi-Fi network in seconds
- Epson Connect support for AirPrint lets you print from your iPad and iPhone
- Space-saving design that delivers great performance
- Remarkable print quality—get crisp, sharp documents, and brilliant photos, all with one ink set
- Effective image enhancement tools such as red-eye removal, photo restoration and exposure correction
- Individual ink cartridges are available in different sizes to suit your needs
- Print customized and borderless photos
- Built-in card slots allow printing without a computer
Did you notice?Compact and quiet, this multifunction printer fits neatly in any room of your house.
Apple Recommends ForEasy, high-quality wireless printing from your Mac, iPad, and iPhone.
What's in the Box?
- Epson Expression Home XP-410 Small-in-One printer
- Instruction booklets
- CD-ROM with drivers
- Power cord
- Four DURABrite Ultra Ink cartridges (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
- Connections: AirPrint , USB 2.0, Wireless
- Memory Cards: CompactFlash, MagicGate Memory Stick, MagicGate Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Micro, Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick Pro Duo, Micro Stick Pro, Micro Stick Pro Duo, Microdrive, MicroSD, MicroSDHC, MiniSD, MiniSDHC, MultiMedia Card (Ver4.1), MultiMedia Card Plus (Ver4.1), RS-MMC, SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, xD-Picture Card, xD-Picture card Type-H, xD-Picture card Type-M
- Other Functions: Copy, Scanner
- Height: 5.7 in./14.5 cm
- Width: 15.4 in./39.12 cm
- Weight: 9 lb./4.08 kg
- Length: 11.8 in./30 cm
- Black print speed: 8.7 ISO ppm
- Black resolution: 5760 by 1440 optimized dpi
- Color print speed: 4.5 ISO ppm
- Color resolution: 5760 by 1440 optimized dpi
- Trays: 1 - 100 sheets plain paper
- Max Paper Size: 8.5 by 44 in.
- Min Paper Size: 4 by 6 in.
- Other Printer Features: Borderless Printing
- Printer Ink Tanks: Four (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
- Printer Technology: Inkjet
- Scanner resolution: 1200 dpi optical resolution; 24000 dpi hardware resolution; 10,200 by 14,040 dpi interpolated
- Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later; requires Internet access to install OS X drivers and software
- Mfr. Part Number: C11CC87201
- UPC or EAN No.: 010343907676
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
Ratings & Reviews
Runs through ink cartridges quickly and stops printing with virtually no warning when it runs out of even one color. E.g., if it r Runs through ink cartridges quickly and stops printing with virtually no warning when it runs out of even one color. E.g., if it runs out of yellow, it won't even print a black & white page. Besides the expense of ink cartridges, it's just a major inconvenience when you ned to print and it simply stops. And the really fun part is that not many stores carry the refills. …
- Written by Tracy O from New York
135 of 147 people found this useful
I HATE THIS SUCKER
This is a terrible product. Runs out of ink quickly and constantly losses connection with computer. I am very very very very dis This is a terrible product. Runs out of ink quickly and constantly losses connection with computer. I am very very very very disappointed. What a let down. I tried to get extra support from epson to help fix situations and that was not productive!!! …
- Written by Rachel I from Olympia
87 of 99 people found this useful
I love this little printer. For home use printing photos and any other documents it is great. And I can print frm my ipad and iph I love this little printer. For home use printing photos and any other documents it is great. And I can print frm my ipad and iphone direct - awsome! …
- Written by Shane B from LUTWYCHE
49 of 60 people found this useful
Great printer so far
I've only had this printer for a week but it's been good so far. Print quality is nice. It was a piece of cake to install and set I've only had this printer for a week but it's been good so far. Print quality is nice. It was a piece of cake to install and setup. The only downfall is that it won't print double sided using Macs. It does for Windows, which doesn't make sense to me. …
- Written by Charles S from Newburgh
This was by far the easiest, quickest, most convenient tech product I have had the pleasure of using. After installing the softwa This was by far the easiest, quickest, most convenient tech product I have had the pleasure of using. After installing the software on my Windows based laptop by HP and entering my security code in the Epson Wi-Fi set-up screen, I was able to literally pick up my I-Pad and click print and boom, I was printing from my I-pad. Wonderful product. Could not be more pleased. The Apple rep knew his stuff when he recommended this product. …
- Written by Kelly B from Perryville
Terrible!!!! Terrible!!!! Terrible!!!!!
Worst printer I ever owned. Stops printing unless you buy more and more ink. Eats up ink like a paper towel to water. When color i Worst printer I ever owned. Stops printing unless you buy more and more ink. Eats up ink like a paper towel to water. When color ink ran out I printed black and white, now it disallows that also. XL ink to fill all over $100 - what a rip off!!! …
- Written by Gerard G from Sarasota
2 of 3 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can I use the Xp-410 with my ipad 4 and iphone 5? I do not own a computer and the only operating systems offered are for computers.
- Asked by Ron W from Massillon
- Feb 17, 2014
Will XP-410 print using black-ink-only?
- Asked by Howard W from Kaunakakai
- Jul 25, 2013
Yes, there is an option to limit printing only in black/grayscale. In fact, there is even an option Yes, there is an option to limit printing only in black/grayscale. In fact, there is even an option to temporarily continue printing only with black ink when one or more of the color tanks runs out. …
- Answered by James W from Brookings
- Aug 11, 2013
What if I don't have wi-fi and have to connect with a cord the old-fashioned way?
- Asked by Elisabeth P from Sheboygan
- Jul 22, 2013
You can connect this with a USB cable (sold separately).
- Answered by James W from Brookings
- Aug 11, 2013