The Canon EOS Rebel SL1 digital SLR camera is small in size but gigantic when it comes to performance. Its Canon 18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor and fast Canon DIGIC 5 Image Processor help you capture superb images, making it the perfect step up from a compact camera.
The ISO range of 100-12800 (expandable to H: 25600) for stills and 100-6400 (expandable to H: 12800) for video plus up to 4.0 fps continuous shooting make the Rebel SL1 the right choice for every situation, even in low light or when shooting fast action subjects. And for crisp, clear photos and movies, the hybrid CMOS AF II delivers accurate AF tracking during Live View shooting.
- Scene Intelligent Auto Mode delivers expertly optimized photos
- 18.0-megapixel camera
- ISO 100 - 12800
- Digic 5 processor
- EOS Full HD Movie mode with movie servo AF for continuous tracking in focus
- High-speed continuous shooting up to 4.0 fps
- Advanced imaging features such as Effect Shot mode, Background Simulation and advanced Creative Filters
- Compatible with SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards, including Ultra High Speed (UHS-I) cards
- Compatible with full line of Canon EF and EF-S lenses
Did you notice?A remarkably compact design means you can comfortably take this camera anywhere.
Apple Recommends ForCapture high-quality photos no matter how an experienced a photographer you are.
What's in the Box?
- Canon EOS Rebel SL1 body
- EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens
- Battery pack
- Wide strap
- USB interface
- Display Size: 3 in./7.62 cm
- Other Features: Image Stabilization,Still Photos,Video
- Memory Cards: SD Memory Card,SDHC Memory Card
- Camera Type: DSLR
- Height: 2.74 in./6.96 cm
- Width: 4.6 in./11.68 cm
- Weight: 13.06 oz./370 g (Body only)
- Length: 3.57 in./9.01 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 8575B003
- UPC or EAN No.: 013803222654
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year