Stay connected with Microsoft Office 365 and experience the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote across multiple devices, including your Mac, PC, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. Microsoft Office 365 lets you enjoy the latest, full versions of the applications you know and love, plus cloud services, including Skype and OneDrive. Available as a subscription for eligible students, Office 365 University comes with a one-time up-front fee for a four-year service.
What it includes
You can install Office 365 University on up to two Mac computers or PCs. It includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and other applications. In addition there are a variety of convenient services such as 60 minutes of Skype calls to phones per month.
Office 365 moves with you
The Microsoft Office 365 plans have been specifically designed for the way you use Office. Eligible students are able to sign in to their Microsoft account to access documents, applications and settings. Plus, you'll always have the latest features and services, thanks to automatic version upgrades.
Sharing and communicating made easier
Use OneNote to capture and share notes, pictures, web pages, voice memos and more, and allow others to read your Word documents in real time - even if they don't have Word.
The new version of Microsoft Word lets you incorporate content from PDFs into Word documents quickly and easily and add pictures, videos or online media to documents with a simple drag-and-drop function. Create more visually compelling presentations with widescreen themes in PowerPoint and find meaning in numbers faster with the Quick Analysis and Chart Animations in Excel.
Benefit from 365 anytime, anywhere
Make the most of your Microsoft Office 365 subscription with the Microsoft Office Mobile app – the official Office companion optimized for your iPhone. Available for free download from the App Store, the app lets you access, view and edit your Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents with ease, with all programs supported by the small screen of your iPhone.
Office Mobile is cloud-connected, so the documents you’ve recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your iPhone. Plus, you can edit documents even when you’re offline – your changes will be saved online as soon as your device reconnects to the network or Wi-Fi. A Microsoft Office 365 subscription allows you to benefit from all the features of this convenient app.
You can also enjoy Microsoft Office for iPad with touch-friendly Word, Excel and PowerPoint apps also available for use with an eligible Office 365 subscription.
Full- and part-time enrolled university and college students, faculty and staff in accredited higher-education institutions. Alumni of these institutions are ineligible. Once you've purchased Office 365 University and received your product code, please visit www.office.com/verify to verify your eligibility.
- Install on up to two Mac computers or PCs
- Latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and more
- 60 minutes of Skype calls to phones in 40+ countries every month*
- Convenient four-year subscription with automatic upgrades included
- Be more productive with a full version of Office, no matter where you are
- Get all the latest email, scheduling and task tools in Outlook
- Allow others to read and scroll through your Word docs in real time through a browser
- Incorporate content from PDFs into Word documents quickly and easily
- Add pictures, videos or online media to your documents with a simple drag and drop
- Create more impressive presentations with widescreen themes in PowerPoint
- Make sense of numbers faster with the Quick Analysis Lens and Chart Animations in Excel
Did you notice?With a Microsoft Office 365 subscription, you can also enjoy the benefits of Microsoft Office applications on your iPhone or iPad by downloading the relevant apps from the App Store.
Apple Recommends ForEnjoying your favorite Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, across multiple devices.
What's in the Box?
- Product key for digital download
- Internet Access: Internet Access Required
- Media: Activation Code & Download Link
- OS X v10.5.8 or later
- Intel processor
- 3GB of free hard-drive space
- 1GB of RAM for 32-bit systems; 2GB of RAM for 64-bit systems
- 1280 by 800 screen resolution
- Internet connection (Fees may apply); Microsoft and Skype accounts. A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse or other standard or accessible input device. New touch features are optimised for use with Windows 8.
- Safari 5 or later
- Windows 8/7/2008 R2 with .NET 3.5 or later
- 1 GHz processor with SSE2 support
- 1366 by 768 display resolution
- Internet Explorer 8, 9 or 10
- Mfr. Part Number: R4T-00042
- UPC or EAN No.: 885370477436
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity. *See office.com/information for details. Skype account required. Excludes certain numbers. Calls to mobile phones are for select countries only. Skype available only in select countries.
Ratings & Reviews
Great Product for Students
I will admit that I was extremely skeptical about this product since I read many negative reviews about the installation process. I will admit that I was extremely skeptical about this product since I read many negative reviews about the installation process. The instructions are super easy to follow and the installation did not take more than 10 minutes! For the "verification" all you need is a student e-mail address (if you can't provide one they have other ways to "verify") On a students standpoint, this product is a great value and I would recommend it! The only downside is that Mac users receive Microsoft 2011 while Window users receive the latest version. …
- Written by Maria I S from Addison
236 of 254 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
how do you install Microsoft Office 365 Personal onto my ipad
- Asked by Diana S
- Jun 1, 2015
Hi Diana, I have just install office 365 on my Ipad and sync with my microsoft account. You first do Hi Diana, I have just install office 365 on my Ipad and sync with my microsoft account. You first download the office 365 app on your ipad using your apple id. Once downloaded, you open the office app, eg the word app. If you had used your office 365 on just apple devices, you should be able to use the full features. If not, go to the bottom left and click on upgrade. In my case as I first used my office 365 on a PC device, when I went into the word app on my ipad, i see on the top left corner that my account is under my apple id. If you are like me who first used the office 365 on a PC, you can get the full upgraded app by signing out of the apple id account on the app page, and then signing in using your microsoft account. All the best Diana. …
- Answered by Kokchen L from Cherrybrook
- Jun 20, 2015
How Come Microsoft 2011 Products?
- Asked by Blake L from Spartanburg
- May 28, 2015
Short answer, the latest version of office for mac is indeed the 2011 version, 2016s version is curr Short answer, the latest version of office for mac is indeed the 2011 version, 2016s version is currently in beta until towards the end of the year, but with an office 365 subscription, you will be untitled to update free of charge. …
- Answered by Michael G
- Jun 23, 2015
Does Microsoft office 365 work offline (while on a plane, remote, etc)? ... or do you have to log in using the Internet just to work on a document
- Asked by Allen P from Redmond
- Jun 21, 2015
after instulation of this product can i use the programs without internet connection?
- Asked by Nessrin K
- Oct 20, 2014
Yes, Once they are fully downloaded and installed you can use all the programs without internet. Som Yes, Once they are fully downloaded and installed you can use all the programs without internet. Some features won't work; like the advanced dictionary and e-mail ect. …
- Answered by Rudy R from Caledon East
- May 21, 2015
Can i run office on a Mac
- Asked by Christopher W from Nags Head
- Mar 15, 2015
Yes, you can. Microsoft sells downloadable subscriptions for either a Mac or a PC, or you can buy a Yes, you can. Microsoft sells downloadable subscriptions for either a Mac or a PC, or you can buy a disc made specifically for Mac if you have an optical drive. …
- Answered by Justin L from Fenton
- Mar 21, 2015