FileMaker Pro makes it easy to create custom solutions that run on iPad, iPhone, Windows, Mac, and the web. Millions of people around the world use FileMaker Pro to streamline the way their teams manage contacts, track inventory, organize projects and much more.
If you have FileMaker Pro 12, 11, or 10, you are eligible for upgrade pricing on FileMaker Pro 13. Upgrade eligibility for version 10 ends September 27, 2014.
Drag and drop Microsoft Excel data into FileMaker Pro to get started. Or build a custom database for your unique needs.
Choose from one of 16 built-in Starter Solutions, professionally designed templates, to manage contacts, invoices, assets and more.
Create a custom solution with flexible design tools to make your database screens look and work just the way you want – with no programming skills required.
Use built-in reporting and charting tools to make eye-catching summaries of your data. Even save your reports in popular Excel or PDF formats.
FileMaker Go is a free app that runs FileMaker solutions on iPad and iPhone so you can connect to your data anywhere at any time. Available on the App Store, FileMaker Go lets you easily share information with your team when you're on the go.
- Use the new design features—such as styles, custom themes, and the Field Picker—to make it faster and easier to create great-looking databases
- Get new features for iOS—like slide control, popovers, and more iOS keyboards—to make it easier to enter and display information on iPad and iPhone
- Ensure your data is more protected with new security features including AES 256-bit encryption and an encryption state indicator
Did you notice?You can produce reports and charts in minutes.
Apple Recommends ForIndividuals, businesses, and organizations looking to easily manage their databases and tasks on iPad, iPhone, Mac, PC, and the web.
What's in the Box?
- FileMaker Pro 13 DVD
- License key for installation
- Installation and new features guide
- Upgrade version includes upgrade instructions
- Internet Access: Some Features Require Internet Access
- Media: DVD, Mac & PC Dual Disk
- Mac OS X v10.7, 10.8, 10.9
- 64-bit Intel processor
- 2GB of RAM
- Windows 8.1, 8.1 Pro, 8, 8 Pro, 7 Ultimate, Professional, Home Premium
- Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 or later
- 1GB of RAM
- Mfr. Part Number: HB789
- UPC or EAN No.: 044866050014
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
I am using bento 4, can i use the upgrade version of filemaker pro 13 then import my data
- Asked by Michael S from Pasadena
- Jan 15, 2014
Can I import a database from a Windows-based program? I am currently using ACT! on a PC and want to transfer by client database to my Mac.
- Asked by Jacqueline P from Woodcliff Lake
- Dec 28, 2013