Logitech's Bluetooth Easy-Switch Keyboard features sharp, bright illumination that automatically adjusts to any light. Along with its brushed aluminum finish and minimalist size, it offers Logitech easy switching Bluetooth technology. At the touch of a button, you can quickly change between typing a document on your Mac or writing an email on your iPad or replying to a text on your iPhone. And to recharge, simply plug in the USB cable and recharge even while you work. The unique Logitech key design means you'll enjoy comfortable, whisper-quiet typing hour after hour.
- One touch easy-switch Bluetooth buttons let you toggle back and forth from typing on your Mac, iPad, or iPhone
- Reliable 30 feet (10 meters) wireless connection to your compatible Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Bright, sharp backlit characters that are easy read in low light or even in the dark Auto-adjusting illumination dims or brightens to the optimal level based on amount of light in the room
- Built-in proximity detection turns illumination on when your hands approach the keyboard
- Real aluminum finish and low-profile keys; ultra-thin, minimalist size
- Unique Logitech keycap design for comfortable, whisper-quiet typing hour after hour
- Roomy keyboard with full-size keys for easier typing
- USB cable for recharging even when you're typing
- A full charge provides a minimum of 10 days and maximum of one year battery power
- On/Off switch on the right side panel helps you conserve power when the keyboard is not in use
- Battery indicator light turns red when you need to power up and green when the keyboard is charging
Did you notice?A full charge provides a minimum of 10 days and maximum of one year battery power, depending on the intensity of illumination and time spent typing.
Apple Recommends ForUse one super-comfortable keyboard to toggle back and forth between your Bluetooth-enabled devices—Mac, iPad, or iPhone.
What's in the Box?
- Logitech Bluetooth Easy-Switch Keyboard
- USB charging cable
- User documentation
- Connections: Bluetooth 2.0
- Batteries: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 0.45 in./1.14 cm
- Width: 5.06 in./12.85 cm
- Weight: 13.58 oz./384.99 g
- Length: 11.43 in./29.03 cm
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later
- Mfr. Part Number: 920-004161
- UPC or EAN No.: 097855088390
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Three-year limited hardware warranty
Ratings & Reviews
I just brought it and I'm typing this review using this keyboard. It is easy to use and it is basically plug and play. It maybe he I just brought it and I'm typing this review using this keyboard. It is easy to use and it is basically plug and play. It maybe helpful if the keyboard can actually change layout automatically the when it connects boot camp. It is easy to type and it take no effort to type on as the keys are designed well. Good job Logitech. …
- Written by Timothy C from Hong Kong
147 of 160 people found this useful
I can type on my mac, my iPad and on my phone, all both, all w/ just one keyboard and a single stroke.
This is a def. buy for s I can type on my mac, my iPad and on my phone, all both, all w/ just one keyboard and a single stroke.
This is a def. buy for sure, you'll be glad you did! …
- Written by Jarod T from San Antonio
103 of 111 people found this useful
Using it with my iPad as I type right now!
I originally wanted a keyboard for my computer because I got in a bad car accident and my computer was throw from the vehicle resu I originally wanted a keyboard for my computer because I got in a bad car accident and my computer was throw from the vehicle resulting in half of the buttons falling off. I went to best buy not expecting anything fancy but when I read what this laptop could do I bought it and tried it in the store just in case I needed to return it.
I set up both my laptop and iPad at the same time and it worked flawlessly! I was able to switch from one device to the other with just a click of a button! It does take about 2-3 seconds for it to to connect when switching, but who complains about that?!
The cool thing I noticed about this keyboard is that it is touch and hover activated! If you touch it or even hover your hands over it, it lights up! If you take your hands away after 5 seconds it goes into power saving mode.
It also matches the MacBook Air and Pros perfectly with its metally-silver and black design. It is also small and light and would fit into just about every bag or laptop case.
It is rechargeable and comes with a cord, but since I have taken it out of the box I haven't had to charge it yet and I have gotten at least two hours of use all together and it hasn't died on me. When I do plug it in however, it does still work to use and type on.
So far I am super glad that I bought this key board, If I have any issues I will be sure to log on and update my review. Hope this helps! Enjoy! …
- Written by Constance B from antioch
108 of 122 people found this useful
Tried different keyboards...
I have tried three different models of iPad keyboards. The first two broke right away. This one synchronized easily, and just wo I have tried three different models of iPad keyboards. The first two broke right away. This one synchronized easily, and just worked. Awesome! I also love that I can use it with my AppleTV …
- Written by Richard H from Corte Madera
1 of 1 people found this useful
Best keyboard available.
I am able to switch between my Ipad Mini, my Mac Pro 13 AND iphone 6. no longer do i have to stress over typing with my fingers. I am able to switch between my Ipad Mini, my Mac Pro 13 AND iphone 6. no longer do i have to stress over typing with my fingers. Works flawlessly on Yosemite and although I DO miss the number pad, truth is, if it had one it would not fit in my comp bag. I just got a wired #pad and use that instead :) All in all, it is well-worth the $$$ and I'd happily buy again if it breaks on me, which hasn't happened yet and I am a klutz. I've dropped it a bunch of times and spilled liquid on it but it's still going! :D …
- Written by TANIA A from Trenton
1 of 1 people found this useful
Dose not work with Mac mini
Backlighting is great and being able to pair with 3 devices is also great but be aware that this will not pair with a Mac mini you Backlighting is great and being able to pair with 3 devices is also great but be aware that this will not pair with a Mac mini you will need an actual Apple bluetooth keyboard or USB keyboard when first setting up the mini and then install the logitech system pref to get this keyboard to work.
They should state on the box that it is not 100% compatible with the mini and will NOT work with a brand new fresh install. …
- Written by Nayan S from Saskatoon
8 of 11 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can I use this keyboard to share and switch between Macbook Pro and Mac Mini?
- Asked by Abhay G from Pierrefonds
- Aug 18, 2014
Is this compatible with iPad air.
- Asked by Freda M from Anchorage
- Nov 18, 2013
- Answered by Smythe R from Durham
- Aug 21, 2014
is the keyboard portable, i.e. suitable for putting in a school bag for use with the iPad 2 and then at home with the an iMac?
- Asked by Sandra V from Leichhardt
- Jun 11, 2014
Apple TV compatible?
- Asked by Ivan O from Hove
- Nov 19, 2013
Yes, it's Apple TV compatible. If you don't want to use the remote app on your iPhone or iPad, you c Yes, it's Apple TV compatible. If you don't want to use the remote app on your iPhone or iPad, you can sync the apple tv to this keyboard as one of the 3 devices. …
- Answered by Lucas R from Deltona
- Nov 27, 2013
is this compatible with the ipad mini
- Asked by Roy Q from San Francisco
- Oct 15, 2013
Yes it is. I own both and they work fine together.
- Answered by Lindsey L
- Nov 6, 2013
Can the bluetooth switching be programmed to work with any bluetooth device? For Example, My MBA, Win 7 Based PC and my Android Tablet.
- Asked by David R from Wilsonville
- Jun 7, 2013
Yes; if it can pair with a device and the device can accept keyboard input then it can switch betwee Yes; if it can pair with a device and the device can accept keyboard input then it can switch between 3 devices; there's also the near-identical one slightly more tweaked for Windows, the K810. …
- Answered by Chris R from Goonellabah
- Jul 11, 2013