Logitech's Bluetooth Easy-Switch Keyboard features sharp, bright illumination that automatically adjusts to any light. Along with its brushed aluminum finish and minimalist size, it offers Logitech easy switching Bluetooth technology. At the touch of a button, you can quickly change between typing a document on your Mac or writing an email on your iPad or replying to a text on your iPhone. And to recharge, simply plug in the USB cable and recharge even while you work. The unique Logitech key design means you'll enjoy comfortable, whisper-quiet typing hour after hour.
- One touch easy-switch Bluetooth buttons let you toggle back and forth from typing on your Mac, iPad, or iPhone
- Reliable 30 feet (10 meters) wireless connection to your compatible Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Bright, sharp backlit characters that are easy read in low light or even in the dark Auto-adjusting illumination dims or brightens to the optimal level based on amount of light in the room
- Built-in proximity detection turns illumination on when your hands approach the keyboard
- Real aluminum finish and low-profile keys; ultra-thin, minimalist size
- Unique Logitech keycap design for comfortable, whisper-quiet typing hour after hour
- Roomy keyboard with full-size keys for easier typing
- USB cable for recharging even when you're typing
- A full charge provides a minimum of 10 days and maximum of one year battery power
- On/Off switch on the right side panel helps you conserve power when the keyboard is not in use
- Battery indicator light turns red when you need to power up and green when the keyboard is charging
Did you notice?A full charge provides a minimum of 10 days and maximum of one year battery power, depending on the intensity of illumination and time spent typing.
Apple Recommends ForUse one super-comfortable keyboard to toggle back and forth between your Bluetooth-enabled devices—Mac, iPad, or iPhone.
What's in the Box?
- Logitech Bluetooth Easy-Switch Keyboard
- USB charging cable
- User documentation
- Connections: Bluetooth 2.0
- Batteries: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 0.45 in./1.14 cm
- Width: 5.06 in./12.85 cm
- Weight: 13.58 oz./384.99 g
- Length: 11.43 in./29.03 cm
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later
- Mfr. Part Number: 920-004161
- UPC or EAN No.: 097855088390
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Three-year limited hardware warranty
Ratings & Reviews
I just brought it and I'm typing this review using this keyboard. It is easy to use and it is basically plug and play. It maybe he I just brought it and I'm typing this review using this keyboard. It is easy to use and it is basically plug and play. It maybe helpful if the keyboard can actually change layout automatically the when it connects boot camp. It is easy to type and it take no effort to type on as the keys are designed well. Good job Logitech. …
- Written by Timothy C from Hong Kong
91 of 98 people found this useful
Using it with my iPad as I type right now!
I originally wanted a keyboard for my computer because I got in a bad car accident and my computer was throw from the vehicle resu I originally wanted a keyboard for my computer because I got in a bad car accident and my computer was throw from the vehicle resulting in half of the buttons falling off. I went to best buy not expecting anything fancy but when I read what this laptop could do I bought it and tried it in the store just in case I needed to return it.
I set up both my laptop and iPad at the same time and it worked flawlessly! I was able to switch from one device to the other with just a click of a button! It does take about 2-3 seconds for it to to connect when switching, but who complains about that?!
The cool thing I noticed about this keyboard is that it is touch and hover activated! If you touch it or even hover your hands over it, it lights up! If you take your hands away after 5 seconds it goes into power saving mode.
It also matches the MacBook Air and Pros perfectly with its metally-silver and black design. It is also small and light and would fit into just about every bag or laptop case.
It is rechargeable and comes with a cord, but since I have taken it out of the box I haven't had to charge it yet and I have gotten at least two hours of use all together and it hasn't died on me. When I do plug it in however, it does still work to use and type on.
So far I am super glad that I bought this key board, If I have any issues I will be sure to log on and update my review. Hope this helps! Enjoy! …
- Written by Constance B from antioch
47 of 50 people found this useful
I can type on my mac, my iPad and on my phone, all both, all w/ just one keyboard and a single stroke.
This is a def. buy for s I can type on my mac, my iPad and on my phone, all both, all w/ just one keyboard and a single stroke.
This is a def. buy for sure, you'll be glad you did! …
- Written by Jarod T from San Antonio
39 of 42 people found this useful
Best Keyboard Available For Mac!
This keyboard has done the unthinkable, it has replaced the official Apple Wireless Keyboard I have used ever since I got my iMac This keyboard has done the unthinkable, it has replaced the official Apple Wireless Keyboard I have used ever since I got my iMac in 2009. Logitech has made a keyboard that has the build quality of an official Apple product. The keys have an amazing soft touch to them, and the back lighting is perfect. It looks like someone took the keyboard right off of a MacBook Pro and put it on your desk. This is the best keyboard available to use with a desktop, hands down. …
- Written by Lucas R from Deltona
1 of 1 people found this useful
I thought that by purchasing the most expensive keyboard at the apple online store would mean that the workmanship was also the gr I thought that by purchasing the most expensive keyboard at the apple online store would mean that the workmanship was also the greatest..... It isn't, it's plastic, cheaply made, no proper key pressure, feels like plastic on plastic coated in a cheap metal, I am very disappointed and wish I could go back and buy original apple accessories, the Logitech does offer other features...none of these you will ever use though...... Why is it so hard to make a keyboard functional, feel good to use and look good as well …
- Written by Mitchell D from Port Melbourne
4 of 9 people found this useful
The keypad lacks solidity & doesn't feel of quality, but does have nice illumination & spacing
What I want to know is, when di The keypad lacks solidity & doesn't feel of quality, but does have nice illumination & spacing
What I want to know is, when did it become a crime to include number pad on a keyboard?
People still use their desktops to check & manager their finances...don't they?
Why can't Logitech make two versions of the keypad, for those who still use it.
10 yrs has passed since Apple made a wireless keyboard with an attached number pad.
There is still a consumer market out there for people who still want a numeric keyboard! …
- Written by Michael S from Omaha
11 of 20 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Yes, it's Apple TV compatible. If you don't want to use the remote app on your iPhone or iPad, you c Yes, it's Apple TV compatible. If you don't want to use the remote app on your iPhone or iPad, you can sync the apple tv to this keyboard as one of the 3 devices. …
- Answered by Lucas R from Deltona
- Nov 27, 2013
Does it have a USB port, and can I use it with the incase origami workstation? I have an iPad mini
- Asked by Jasmin N from North Bergen
- Dec 16, 2013
No answers yet
is this compatible with the ipad mini
- Asked by Roy Q from San Francisco
- Oct 15, 2013
Yes it is. I own both and they work fine together.
- Answered by Lindsey L
- Nov 6, 2013
Can the bluetooth switching be programmed to work with any bluetooth device? For Example, My MBA, Win 7 Based PC and my Android Tablet.
- Asked by David R from Wilsonville
- Jun 7, 2013
Yes; if it can pair with a device and the device can accept keyboard input then it can switch betwee Yes; if it can pair with a device and the device can accept keyboard input then it can switch between 3 devices; there's also the near-identical one slightly more tweaked for Windows, the K810. …
- Answered by Chris R from Goonellabah
- Jul 11, 2013