urBeats headphones deliver excellent quality and control for the music on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Solid metal housing
Precision-machined single-billet metal housing prevents vibrations and unwelcome sound from tainting your listening experience.
Whether you keep urBeats pristine or throw them in and out of your bag, you don't have to worry about them breaking or fraying anytime soon.
In-line mic for calls
Switch easily between music and incoming calls. No need to take off your headphones or talk into the phone like a walkie-talkie.
- Exclusive driver design pumps out the deepest bass, soaring highs, and ultra-clear midrange
- Lightweight design is ideal for listening during exercise, travel, or for everyday wear
- Hard chrome earphone finishes for rugged durability and everlasting shine
- Precision-machined single-billet metal housing prevents vibrations and unwelcome sonic artifacts
- Built-in mic lets you talk hands-free on your Apple device
- Also works with online voice and video chats on iPod touch or iPhone
- Sealed in-ear construction and multiple eartip designs block out external noise
Did you notice?Hard chrome earphone finishes help urBeats withstand the test of time.
Apple Recommends ForHear exactly what the artist was feeling in the studio when you listen to music on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- urBeats in-ear headphones
- In-line remote and mic cable (features may vary)
- Storage pouch
- Four pairs of ear-tip fittings
- Form Factor: In Ear
- Mfr. Part Number: 900-00066-01
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447001750
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
I've gone through 8 pairs or beats tours in nearly a year ! the faults were buzzy distorted audio from either earpiece or remote + I've gone through 8 pairs or beats tours in nearly a year ! the faults were buzzy distorted audio from either earpiece or remote + mic failure , I'm very impressed with these earphones , they have tighter deeper bass than the tours , much more detailed highs and vocal clarity ,defiantly worth the money , the tours sounded awful on my iPhone 5 before , quiet and lacking bass but these are very loud clear and have superb bass …
- Written by Stefan P from Lincoln
123 of 155 people found this useful
The sound is so amazingly better than the Apple in ear headphones cost $79..I love the base that these give out... So worth the The sound is so amazingly better than the Apple in ear headphones cost $79..I love the base that these give out... So worth the money. The colors are so cool n look really good with my iPad mini.. …
- Written by Linh T from Gainesville
91 of 112 people found this useful
Greatest Beats I've Used in Long Time!
These earphones are a big improvement from ibeats, the base in these earphones really blew my mind. If you love music you would ge These earphones are a big improvement from ibeats, the base in these earphones really blew my mind. If you love music you would get these earphones, if you love listening to rap or hip-pop then you would REALY would want to get these great pairs of earphones. …
- Written by Edgar A from Foothill Ranch
87 of 107 people found this useful
Good earbuds ..... While they last
I bought my ur-beats in April of 2013 not knowing about the problem of the left earbud.
They were good while they lasted excelle I bought my ur-beats in April of 2013 not knowing about the problem of the left earbud.
They were good while they lasted excellent sound quality bass ect until sure enough the left side started playing up end eventually cut out altogether for no reason.
Are they worth over 100??... Probably not for something that only lasts for a year and 3 months. …
- Written by James S from Sydney
Not worth $100 at all
I bought my first pair march 10th 2014, on June 18 the left earbud would not work. After contacting beats via email they sent me a I bought my first pair march 10th 2014, on June 18 the left earbud would not work. After contacting beats via email they sent me a survey and did not even help me. I had to go on TWITTER to get help, they never tweeted me back. After calling I'm forced to pay shipping and wait 3/4 weeks to get a new pair. The sound is great, nice snug fit, and good craftsmen ship. I hope that sense apple has acquired beats they will have a better costumer support system and they will make the earbuds last more then a month. The apple I know would not stand for such problems with there products. …
- Written by Deric F from Feeding hills
Not worth $100
On my first pair of urbeats, the left earbud quit working and the same thing happened to my 2nd pair that i pretty much just bough On my first pair of urbeats, the left earbud quit working and the same thing happened to my 2nd pair that i pretty much just bought and i take good care of them. They only last about 4 months and it isn't worth 100 bucks. Honestly I would just buy headphones. …
- Written by Garrett R from Huntsville
2 of 2 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
do these headphones work with macbook air?
- Asked by Bryan P from Atlanta
- Mar 19, 2014
- Answered by Daniel T
- Mar 20, 2014
What is the cord length on the urBeats Headphones? I need 3 meter length. If it comes with a shorter cord, can I extend it with some kind of adapter?
- Asked by Stephen F from Los Angeles
- May 13, 2014
Is this earphone suitable for samsung products?
- Asked by 禹璇 卢 from 西安市
- Mar 9, 2014
Yes this product will work with anything with a 3.5mm audio jack, while the button controls may be l Yes this product will work with anything with a 3.5mm audio jack, while the button controls may be limited to a smartphone/laptop …
- Answered by Avery A from Savage
- Jun 21, 2014
Are the earphones compatable with IPod Classic 80GB ?
- Asked by Richard B from Seacliff Park
- Apr 1, 2014
Yes, they are.
- Answered by Alex T
- Apr 23, 2014
Do they work for iPad shuffle?
- Asked by Linda Y from Westbank
- Feb 10, 2014
There is no such thing as an ipad shuffle but it works with anything from apple
- Answered by Frank F from Sydney
- Mar 29, 2014
do these headphones work with ipad air
- Asked by Elaine D
- Feb 10, 2014
yes it does
- Answered by Emma L from New York
- Feb 19, 2014