What's the difference between the smart case and the smart cover?
- Asked by Lashondia B from Orangeburg
- Dec 15, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What's the difference between the smart case and the smart cover?)
2 Answers from the Community
The smart cover is made out of polyurethane and has magnets to attack to the side of the ipad and only protects the front of the ipad which is the screen. The Case is made out of leather and is a case where it protects the Back of the ipad and the front like the cover
- Answered by Benjamin D from Brooklyn
- Dec 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The cover only goes over the front (attaches magnetically to the side of the unit. The case also protects the back of the unit - the iPad sits down in the case perfectly. I personally prefer the case to the cover.
- Answered by Scott W from New York
- Dec 28, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2