How should the Ipad Air case be cleaned?
- Asked by Richard N from Mercer Island
- Nov 5, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How should the Ipad Air case be cleaned?)
1 Answer from the Community
I tried rubbing very gently with a soft tee-shirt rag and plain water but was VERY unhappy with the result. Some of the microfiber came right off so I stopped. I'm thinking nothing will clean it w/o ruining the cover. It's a BIG disappointment for the price paid!
- Answered by Dorine S from Dracula
- Apr 5, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What is the best method of cleaning?
- Asked by Clinton D from Birmingham
- Feb 10, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the best method of cleaning?)
- Asked about: iPad Air 2 Smart Case - (PRODUCT)RE…
No answers yet