What's the difference between the smart case and the smart cover?
- Asked by Lashondia B from Orangeburg
- Dec 15, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What's the difference between the smart case and the smart cover?)
3 Answers from the Community
The smart cover is made out of polyurethane and has magnets to attack to the side of the ipad and only protects the front of the ipad which is the screen. The Case is made out of leather and is a case where it protects the Back of the ipad and the front like the cover
- Answered by Benjamin D from Brooklyn
- Dec 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The cover only goes over the front (attaches magnetically to the side of the unit. The case also protects the back of the unit - the iPad sits down in the case perfectly. I personally prefer the case to the cover.
- Answered by Scott W from New York
- Dec 28, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
The Smart Cover is just to cover the screen and the Smart Cover covers the whole intire iPad air
- Answered by Brent T
- Aug 16, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
What's the best case and cover that I should get for my iPad Mini?
- Asked by Jared S from Brandon
- Dec 5, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What's the best case and cover that I should get for my iPad Mini?)
- Asked about: iPad