Does it fit an iPad 2?
- Asked by A C F
- Nov 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it fit an iPad 2?)
4 Answers from the Community
No. The iPad Air is thinner than the iPad 2/3/4 due to the smaller bezel on both sides.
- Answered by Geneo E from San Francisco
- Nov 5, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No. This case is for the iPad Air, which is narrower and thinner.
- Answered by Linda L from San Francisco
- Nov 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
No, it doesn't fit an iPad 2 or iPad 3. It only fits the new iPad Air, and it is designed specifically for iPad Air.
P.S. I think someone else has been asked the same question, and has get his or her answer.
- Answered by Khashayar . from Los Angeles
- Nov 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
YES, it should, but the cut-outs won't match! The Air 2 case is the old Air case just with different cut-outs. It does NOT reflect the new Air 2's thinner dimensions..... unfortunately!
- Answered by Jacob P from Cedar Park
- Oct 25, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Would the smart case fit an ipad 2?
- Asked by Susie H
- Oct 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Would the smart case fit an ipad 2?)
- Asked about: iPad Air 2 Smart Case - (PRODUCT)RE…
No answers yet
Will this cover fit my Ipad 2nd generation?
- Asked by Kathleen B from Saint Paul
- May 19, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this cover fit my Ipad 2nd generation?)
- Asked about: Incase Neoprene Pro Sleeve for iPad