does it protect the screen from scratches
- Asked by Paddy M
- Flag as inappropriate (does it protect the screen from scratches)
4 Answers from the Community
Yes. The edges of the case are slightly higher than the screen. Therefore placing the phone display down will result in display being slightly higher than the surface it is placed on.
- Answered by Ivan S from Miami Beach
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes. this is the perfect case for your iPhone 5/5s protects agenst scratches and cracks.
- Answered by Sarah R from Spring Creek
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
No,it cannot protect the screen from scratch but it can protect your phone and the phone screen from back.
happy to help
- Answered by Elie N from El-mina
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Due to the type of case in which it is I personally would say that it wouldn't. The screen however could be protected by purchasing a screen protector. They're not very expensive at all and when applied correctly will be unnoticeable to both look and feel.
- Answered by Rhys D
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Does it protect the screen as well
- Asked by Stacy B from Queens
- Jul 30, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it protect the screen as well)
- Asked about: 3M™ Privacy Screen Protector for iP…
can the screen be scratched
- Asked by Robert F from Toronto
- Oct 4, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can the screen be scratched)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 Plus Leather Case - (PRODU…
DOES IT PROTECT THE SCREEN?
- Asked by Josefina Z from Montevideo
- May 7, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (DOES IT PROTECT THE SCREEN?)
- Asked about: kate spade Two-Piece Case for iPhon…