Will this protect the phone sufficiently?
- Asked by Brett D from Cheyenne
- Sep 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this protect the phone sufficiently?)
3 Answers from the Community
It should be fine most typical accidents. The sides protrude above the glass surface about 1-2 mm, so there's some protection to the face also. It's not waterproof.
- Answered by Paul M from Rensselaer
- Sep 21, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
That is a very subjective question. I have the case and I feel it will provide sufficient protection for my needs. Your needs may vary.
- Answered by Michael K from Yukon
- Sep 22, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
This case is really solid and will protect the back of the phone quite well. Also offers good protection for all the buttons and switches. Not designed to be shockproof but if you're looking for something that looks great and offers protection from reasonable wear and tear this case will be fine
- Answered by Dane M from Burleigh Waters
- Sep 20, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Is the back of the phone protected?
- Asked by Stephane G from Houston
- Nov 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the back of the phone protected?)
- Asked about: Tavik OUTER EDGE Bumper Case for iP…