Will this case be comparable with an in car AUX cord?
- Asked by Nathan M from San Marcos
- Sep 16, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this case be comparable with an in car AUX cord?)
1 Answer from the Community
Depends on what you mean. I have a third party 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable by incar and it does not work with the case. The case adds enough thickness that it wont go in all the way. My cable has a largish plastic piece above the connector. You need a slim one just like the headphone on the earbuds.
- Answered by William G from Louisville
- Sep 26, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does your car need to have an aux input to work?
- Asked by Maricela L from Prospect Park
- Jul 17, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does your car need to have an aux input to work?)
- Asked about: Belkin TuneCast Auto Live Hands-Fre…