what is remote in head phones,how we can use this
- Asked by Rama K
- Dec 16, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (what is remote in head phones,how we can use this)
2 Answers from the Community
The remote allows you to adjust the volume up or down, and the center part you can use to play, pause, re-start a track, skip a track, or go back one track.
You can also use the center button to answer and end phone calls with iPhone.
Holding the center button activates Siri on devices that come with Siri.
If a call comes in to your iPhone while you are listening to audio or watching a video, it will pause that item playing, and ring, pressing the center button should answer the call.
With the center button, you pres it once to play or pause, 2 times fast skips to next track, 3 times re-starts track if after the first second, or skips back one track if it's at the beginning of the track you want to reverse from. This allows you to select which songs you want to listen to within your library or playlist without creating another playlist, but it does take time to skip through larger libraries/playlists.
The remote on the back also has the mic, so be careful not to grab it with anything on your hands/fingers that might block up the mic port, food, mud, whatever.
- Answered by Andrew H from Newtown
- Apr 10, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The remote is that portion of plastic, where is the mic, and it has 3 buttons :
1. Volume Up button
2. Center button (Play/Pause/Answer call/End call and more, depending in which application you use)
3. Volume Down button
- Answered by Cosmin T
- Dec 17, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can you use head phones with this system?
- Asked by Eileen M from Yonkers
- Oct 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use head phones with this system?)
- Asked about: Bose SoundDock® Series III Digital …
No answers yet
How does noise cancellation works with this head phone ?
- Asked by Kuntal S from Springfield
- Nov 19, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (How does noise cancellation works with this head phone ?)
- Asked about: Parrot Zik Wireless Headphones by S…
Were does it plug into? The head phone jack? For the mic for I pad 2"
- Asked by Charles A from Palm Harbor
- May 28, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Were does it plug into? The head phone jack? For the mic for I pad 2")
- Asked about: Apogee MiC Digital Microphone