How to keep them from falling out of ear
I will put them in the ear but as soon as I turn my head they will fall out. Even when I drive with the cord out of the way they will not stay in my ear. If I buy the cheap ones with different caps and use the large ones the stay in better but are not as clear. In Washington state we have to use hands free so had to buy blue parrot blue tooth to drive with. It is a shame apple does not come up with something better. I really like the new ipods so clear they just keep falling out of my ears.
- Asked by Tom H from Waverly
- Flag as inappropriate (How to keep them from falling out of ear)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Do these fall out when you run or do they fall out easily kind of like the apple ones that come with the iphone 5s?
- Asked by Amy H from Huntington Beach
- Jul 11, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Do these fall out when you run or do they fall out easily kind of like the apple ones that come with the iphone 5s?)
- Asked about: Beats urBeats In-Ear Headphones