What it this used for???
Can someone describe what you use this product for? Because if its what I honk it's for I'm buying it! Please help!!!!
- Asked by Emily J from Virginia Beach
- Jul 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What it this used for???)
2 Answers from the Community
If you have a Micro USB charger for another phone, you can use this to charge your lightning device. It does not turn your lightning connector into a USB port for data transfer. In other words, you can't plug a USB peripheral into your apple device with this adaptor.
- Answered by Chris R from Annandale
- Jul 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The Lightning to Micro USB Adapter lets you connect an iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning connector to micro USB cables and chargers to sync and charge your device.
- Answered by Doug S from Round Lake Heights
- Sep 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can this be used while using a smart COVER?
- Asked by Heather E from Massapequa
- Sep 19, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be used while using a smart COVER?)
- Asked about: Speck SmartShell Case for iPad
for what is used this cable?
- Asked by Alawi A from Qatif
- Jul 10, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (for what is used this cable?)
- Asked about: CS Electronics Fiber Optic Cable - …