Will this work on I pad 3?
- Asked by Josephine S from Baton Rouge
- Aug 4, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work on I pad 3?)
3 Answers from the Community
iPad 3rd Generation has no Lightning Connector, so it does not work
- Answered by Peter M
- Aug 25, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No, the iPad 3rd Gen uses a USB to 30pin charging cable. The USB to lighting is used for the iPad 4th gen, iPad mini and iPad Air.
- Answered by Christine W from Pflugerville
- Sep 3, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
No, iPad 3 has a 30-pin connector.
There are plenty of 3m long cables available from third-party manufacturers.
- Answered by Vlad P
- Sep 25, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
will it work with the i pad
- Asked by Mikel H from Soquel
- Nov 30, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (will it work with the i pad)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad
does this case work for i pad mini
- Asked by Riain N from Portland
- Dec 24, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (does this case work for i pad mini)
- Asked about: Incase Origami Workstation