Can this cable be used to connect any blu ray player to any hdtv? Is this cable has 19 pins like most type A hdmi cables have?
I heard that most type A hdmi cables have 19 pins (10 on the long/ upper line, and 9 on the short/lower line). However, from the photos, it seems that this hdmi cable only has 8 pins on the short/lower line. I can not see how many pins on the long/upper line. Is there any differences between this cable and the other type A hdmi cables? So can this cable be used to connect any hdtv with any blu ray player?
1 Answer from the Community
I use this cable to connect my PS3 to my TV, as well as use second cable to connect my Apple TV to the same TV. Works fine.
- Answered by Ian S from Milford
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
30 inch cinema display and blu ray
- Asked by Fred B from Seattle
- Mar 18, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (30 inch cinema display and blu ray)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…
No answers yet
Can I connect the thunderbolt cable to hdmi port?
- Asked by Ahmed S from Mississauga
- Jul 8, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect the thunderbolt cable to hdmi port?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2.0 m) - W…
Is there a cable to connect an iMac to an HDTV using the HDMI port on the tv?
- Asked by Peter M from New Hartford
- Dec 17, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a cable to connect an iMac to an HDTV using the HDMI port on the tv?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter