What do you use as a power convertor for a us Ipad in the UK

Back To Product

Follow this Question

1 Answer from the Community

  • Answer

    No it's not required. You just need the correct plug adapter. The power adapter works with 110V (like in the US) through to 240V (like in the UK) and both 50Hz & 60Hz

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    1 of 1 people found this useful

Related Questions