What is the warranty on this battery?
- Asked by Michelle G from Queenscliff
- Jul 9, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the warranty on this battery?)
1 Answer from the Community
All new Apple products (those with an Apple logo, not just sold on their website/in their stores) come with a 1-year limited warranty. Any Apple Store can run a diagnostic in a few minutes to check on the health of your battery, but I'd recommend making an appointment when you go in.
- Answered by Dwight B from Madison
- Aug 26, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this battery have a warranty?
- Asked by Jannie V from Bedford
- Nov 6, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this battery have a warranty?)
- Asked about: Rechargeable Battery - 13-inch MacB…
No answers yet
Is battery charger under warranty?
- Asked by Lonelyn R from Taguig City
- Sep 2, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is battery charger under warranty?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (1 m)